Yamaha Need advice on what to do next

azweazel

Damn good lookin
May 5, 2009
Peoria
Hey guys im lookin for any advice you can give me on what I should do next? I have a 2008 rhino 700 I did a dynatek cdi box, machined sheave, different spring for the duner kit all thru unleashed UTV after doin so it went from 42mph on street and 25 in sand(regular tires) to doin 56mph on street and 55 in the sand with paddles. Flash forward 2.5 yrs I'm now barely gettin up to 49mph I cleaned the air filter got up to speed faster but tops out at 49 any advice where I should begin or who I should take it to here in Arizona I have around 3500miles on it

azweazel

Damn good lookin
May 5, 2009
Peoria
I already had doors but changed cages I went from a 4 seat cage to a 2seater and got rid of the backseat. Just got lightbar welded onto new cage in aug still topping out at 49mph

azweazel

Damn good lookin
May 5, 2009
Peoria
Sorry at work right now and i totally forgot to type in but when I changed belts I pulled sheave off and cleaned it all up and used Yamaha grease and regreased it but still nothin diff. It didn't lose power now that I think about it til I took it into ride now for the last service is there anything they could have done to like detune it or somethin?

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I HAVE HEARD SOME BAD THINGS IN THE PAST ABOUT RIDE NOW. I HAVE NO EXPIERIENCE WITH THEM SO I DON'T KNOW. DAN FROM MAGNUM OFFROAD REPLACED MY SHEAVE & BELT & OURS RUNS PRETTY WELL. IT IS A 660.
Sorry at work right now and i totally forgot to type in but when I changed belts I pulled sheave off and cleaned it all up and used Yamaha grease and regreased it but still nothin diff. It didn't lose power now that I think about it til I took it into ride now for the last service is there anything they could have done to like detune it or somethin?

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000