NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Well then Joey you gotta take the Storm Trooper back, cause you know Ill have to buy a new one as soon as it comes out...lol..

No way will I pass on AC !!!

Yoshimura

Dec 19, 2012
No more leaked photos guys.. I have deleted them as fast as you guys post them out of respect for Polaris and our close nit relationship with them. We won't contribute to the spoiling of a lot of hard work and effort. I hope Polaris finds the perp who snapped the photos and sues the shit out of them...

I know its cool for everyone to see the leaked photo but pelase look at it from our side before flaming. We work hard to build relationships with companies like Polaris. This isn't the first time we have protected an OEM so don't make it a favoritism deal.

What I find funny is you post a link to UTVUG on RF's and they delete it within seconds.... guess they dont' care about their relationship with Polaris...

Thanks for understanding guys..
Big thanks to Joey for showing integrity. Its a very rare trait these days unfortunately. Shame on whoever abused the privilege a few of us have to be privy to and influence the future of the sport we all love. Joey D I'm proud to know you as a man and do business with you. Keep up the great work!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Polaris better really step it up if they want to compete with the awesome new Rhino,oops,I mean Viking.lol

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Pretty good marketing on Polaris's end to "leak" a photo out to create a huge BUZZ! I gotta give props to the marketing department for this one! Its kind of like the paparazzi just happing to show up for some stupid celebritys dinner and take pics of them on a date with someone other than their wife/hubby.. Next thing you know you have a new reality show! LOL

Now i sincerely give credit to JoeyD for trying to protect his website and his investment into Polaris and also keep a positive spin on this!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I think its sort of obvious that UTVUnderground.com has a pretty unique relationship with Polaris.. WHY would they ever leak an image the day after they launch an expensive and strategic teaser campaign in which they plan to give away 5 new machines?

If you guys only knew whats planned you would understand that this was not a part of the launch plan... lol

With that said, it only gets better from here....

Stay tuned.....

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Nah, I'm not interested in any new models. I can barely make the payments on my lowly 570. Cant afford another one................sigh!:(

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I think its sort of obvious that UTVUnderground.com has a pretty unique relationship with Polaris.. WHY would they ever leak an image the day after they launch an expensive and strategic teaser campaign in which they plan to give away 5 new machines?

If you guys only knew whats planned you would understand that this was not a part of the launch plan... lol

With that said, it only gets better from here....

Stay tuned.....
We need to kidnap JD and put a funnel of Fireball in him and park him next to a camp fire

mssandslinger

Rhino Parts & Performance - Official UTVUndergroun
Oct 18, 2009
AZ
oooooh i cant wait!!!!! I think i finally need to buck up and add an RZR to my garage!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
What I find funny is you post a link to UTVUG on RF's and they delete it within seconds.... guess they dont' care about their relationship with Polaris...

Thanks for understanding guys..
Not only that but one of the mod's said something about not having to signing any disclosure forms regarding this announcement, thus why they have not taken down the spy pic, and he said he had not been told to remove it.

And the big guy at RF is actually helping to spread the pic as he himself posted the pic on Glamis Dunes for all to see over there.

I was told the reason why other site names and links were not permitted on RF is they have paid advertisers and sponsors. Their job is to keep the viewer on their site as viewership is a priority. So maybe they are getting more hits and people visiting their site, by having those pictures, and until they get a cease & desist from Polaris they will keep them up? I would think if those were really spy pics, Polaris would have been calling RF and telling them to remove all traces of that picture?

Tuf-Skin

Dec 17, 2011
Oregon
Not only that but one of the mod's said something about not having to signing any disclosure forms regarding this announcement, thus why they have not taken down the spy pic, and he said he had not been told to remove it.
That's not what I posted...
I posted "Sometimes forum owners sign non disclosure agreements in order to get press release kits, so sometimes they are asked to take stuff down that leaks before the release date... but this picture was all over face book and other internet sites, so there was really no way for Polaris to try and suppress it, in my opinion."
with "in my opinion" underlined.

I don't know if any forum owners have any info on the release or if they have signed any non disclosure agreements regarding it. I am just a guy interested in the 2014 info.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Whoever put those pictures out is a douche!! I for one like the drama and speculation that leads up to the unveil. The pictures didn't totally ruin it but they did take away from it alittle. I think I might have to start saving some money because the Big Guy might get a new RZR, that is if I don't win one first!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000