New Lighted Whip Option

Factory UTV

FUTV - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Sacramento Ca
www.factoryutv.net
A local local entrepreneur stopped by the shop recently with a new Lighted Whip design for UTV's. Sick-Stick is a remote control Lighted Whip with up to20 different colors, 6 different running patterns (auto, flash, jump 3, jump 7,fade 3 & fade 7), adjustable speed and adjustable brightness all in one whip. Whips are spring mounted to help prevent them from breaking, really nice stainless hardware and a easy to use remote to change between colors and patterns as well as on and off. We are really impressed with the product and have a bunch in stock. Lights come in 4,5 & 6 foot and start at $114.99

http://www.shop.factoryutv.net/Sick-Stick-Remote-Control-UTV-Lighted-Whip-sickstickvwhip.htm

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Will they fit the standard fold down mounts for when you go into a trailer or does it require wrenches to remove it?

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I have a set that will be on my Teryx at the SSSS. They are very impressive. The UTVGuide.net booth will be in The Span again this year, right where we were last year. Swing by and take a look first-hand. I will try to keep them on full-time.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Oooo!! I love new lighted stuff!! Might have to pick one of these up for dune season! :)

Trimino525

Jan 15, 2013
A local local entrepreneur stopped by the shop recently with a new Lighted Whip design for UTV's. Sick-Stick is a remote control Lighted Whip with up to20 different colors, 6 different running patterns (auto, flash, jump 3, jump 7,fade 3 & fade 7), adjustable speed and adjustable brightness all in one whip. Whips are spring mounted to help prevent them from breaking, really nice stainless hardware and a easy to use remote to change between colors and patterns as well as on and off. We are really impressed with the product and have a bunch in stock. Lights come in 4,5 & 6 foot and start at $114.99

http://www.shop.factoryutv.net/Sick-Stick-Remote-Control-UTV-Lighted-Whip-sickstickvwhip.htm

What does the whip remote mean 24 or 44 what is the difference?

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
I bought one of the Sick Sticks last year from FUTV and it's great. One of the nicest whips I've seen. You can get a remote with either 24 or 44 different buttons. I got the 44. Has more pattern, jump, flash, and fade options.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000