Newbie from Germany

ATVist

UTVist
Apr 7, 2011
Trier/ Germany
www.utvmagazin.de
Hi Guys,

glad I found you on the internet. My name is Stefan. I am the host of the german Quadjournal magazine. Its an free e-magazine.
UTVs becoming more and more popular in Germany. Therefore we startedour new UTV-Magazine today. (if I am allowed, I will post the web-domain)

I wrote I was glad to found you. You guys are lightyears ahead of us. So please allow me to get some information from you (pics too please!) to put in on our webside. All news are welcomed.

So far for today and keep in touch with me about this great sport:D
Stefan

PS: End of May we will have the first UTV racing event in Germany!!! I keep you informed

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Hi Stefan, welcome to the forum here. There are some great folks around.
I spent 5 years in Berlin, Germany, really great place and the scenery is wonderful.
Mein deutsch ist nicht ebenso gut, wie es pflegte zu sein. Ich habe es in mehr als 15 Jahren nicht gesprochen. Ich plane wirklich beim Besuch Deutschlands wieder. Glück mit Ihren On-Line-Zeitschriften.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Welcome! I don't think JoeyD will care, he is pretty cool about that, this is the best site around and it's freedom is part of why it is! We are always fighting to keep our riding areas open and I am glad that the world is recognizing the abilities of these great machines! If your ever this way we can show you some fun stuff;)
Great to have you Stefan!!! As Papa Bear says, "If your ever this way we can show you some fun stuff"

Just make sure if you come to bring plenty of that great beer!!!!!! My favorite is Becks, but I'm sure that pales in comparison to what you enjoy daily at the Bier Gardens!!!

Keep the greasy side down and fly high!!!:D

Dan...

FBT

Welcome Stefan, it is very cool to see the UTV sport bringing people from all over the world together in cyberspace. Having spent time on most of the brand-specific UTV related websites I can tell you that the Underground has more info, more good people, and more fun than any of the others.
Have fun, and tell us about the scene in Germany!

ATVist

UTVist
Apr 7, 2011
Trier/ Germany
www.utvmagazin.de
Guys, thanks for the warm welcome!!! :D

Sorry for the late feedback. The new UTV magazine keeps me really busy.
The UTV scene in Germany is just developing. So it is great to have some experienced riders as you guys as backup. Even some speak german - wow!
By the way: There are plenty more beers in Germany. Maybe we will have the change to meet one time. Hopefully your customs will let me through with some german beer in the backpack- we'll see. ;)

Here is the first information I am in need of. I followed a little bit the problems Yamaha had with its Rhino an the accidents. Is it still a big thing in the US after all the improvements of the Rhino (doors, with)?

Second question: Where do I find information about the developing UTV market in the US. As far I understood from the RZR XP 900 presentation in Spain, the Polaris production i.e. is 40% ATVs and 60% UTVs (or was it the other way round?). Once I did a research about this theme and I was amazized about the numbers of UTVs are produced in comparison to ATVs.

Thanks guys for your help. Please feel free to put this request into another post.

Finally here is a link to the ATV mag we do. You find the european RZR XP 900 presentation in there. The new UTV Mag will work an look like the ATV Mag called Quadjournal. Sorry at the moment it is only in german. We think of doing it in english too.

The RZR story will start from page 34 (just put 34 instead of 1 in the top button)

QJ_eMag_FEBR_2011

Stefan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000