Newbie from India ..

khaadu75

Apr 24, 2012
Hi , Stumbled onto the forum while surfing the net and looking for info on UTV racing across the world . Unfortunately , here in India ( country ) the ATV scene is still in its very early stages and you guys are lucky to have so much to do with your machines .

Also the machines here are frigging expensive .. just to give you an idea , a Polaris 800S from the company cost me about 34k$ :mad: and that too with no finance options . Whereas I've been noticing that in the US I can get a fully race prepared 900XP for that much ..... a stock 900Xp would cost me approx 47-48k$ .

Hope to enjoy the world of ATVs through the forum .... and does any of you know of any kinda side by side racing series that happens in Europe as I can't seem to find any direct link , I wouldn't mind flying down to Europe to take part in some of them just for fun .

Hope to make new friends who share a similar passion for these awesome machines and their capabilities :) !!

Cheers

PS -- pls excuse me if I ask completely random and stupid questions ....

khaadu75

Apr 24, 2012
"Attcha" Welcome to the Underground! We will look forward to your questions and your pictures of India! What area do you live? My friend Anil Indulkar owns a Water Park in India:D and is always trying to get me to come visit, might have to if there are SXSs over there;):cool:
I live up North close to New Delhi the capital city ... unfortunately if SxS are whats gonna get you to come here , then as of now you not gonna like it coz Im sure there probably are just a handful of machines scattered across the country :( . Im desperately trying to get a race series going for SxS but unfortunately Polaris not helping much and would rather spend in other forms of advertising .

BECAUSE I LIVE IN EL CENTRO.
I had to google El Centro .... :)

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find it useful as there are a ton of people with great information.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Unfortunately cost prohibits growth here is the US and Canada as well, but it is going down with more efficient OEM designs, I can only imagine worse globally. UTV racing has only been big in the western US states, UT, CA, AZ, NV where there is a series called WORC’s. There in the middle of their season, you could get in contact with the promoter for some advice on how to grow and obtain sponsor’s: 2012 ATV Event Schedule

I know Motoworks is big in quads too like Can-am/BRP out of Canada in the past not sure what they are doing now. Your best shot is to combine with quads or bikes if they’ll let you depending on their presents over there until you get your numbers up, or you’ll find you can not offset your expenses. Check out some of the sponsors on this site, some may be interested in expanding to the global market. I know many that the bulk of their business in over seas where the oil money is. You just need a business case to attract some investor’s.

Good luck and welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000