No hotrod

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009
geeez........what a show off!!! LMAO!!

I love Porsche! My pops had an 911 with a twin turbo in it.....Good times!!!!

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
CF that is a dope car, My buddy had a Porsche the Carrera S AWD with a special 455hp package in it. not sure what they called it. maybe F50 package or somthing? He bought it in SAn Diego, it was a rare car at the time. $160k plus if I remeber right

We used to trade cars for the weekend and that thing was a blast, fastest car i ever drove, you could cruise at 140 and get there so fast!!

Porsche will always be one of my favorite cars.

Your car must be a 2006 or new right? Tell us about this car.

i found a pic of the Porsche, and thats my AMG

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
CF that is a dope car, My buddy had a Porsche the Carrera S AWD with a special 455hp package in it. not sure what they called it. maybe F50 package or somthing? He bought it in SAn Diego, it was a rare car at the time. $160k plus if I remeber right

We used to trade cars for the weekend and that thing was a blast, fastest car i ever drove, you could cruise at 140 and get there so fast!!

Well I purchased that car from one of my customers that lost he's company and owed a shit load in taxes,so I'm happy to say I was in the right place at the right time:D:D it has a V10motor...N/A has over 500hp and it is way to much fun to drive...one night out on the freeway,,,I won't say which one..haha me and a buddy were out late when I saw tail lights way down the road so I killed the lights...lucky for me it was a full moon out and passed him at 202mph:eek: then as I glanced in the rear view and the car looked to have made a sharp right hand turn and drove off the freeway,,well the fun was over after that we drove straight home,,,,one of many late nights out on the road,,but that one was my fav.

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca

Nice lookn cars...AMG's have always been classy rides!!!

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
HAHahahahaahahah...I'm not a kid...well maybe at heart but not at age;)
Xcuse me man. I always thought you were a kid for some reason! Props on the car. Pretty bad ass. I bet my $10,000 4 banger - four door will give it a run for its money and I'll put money on it at a track in Phoenix should you ever make it out this way! :)

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Xcuse me man. I always thought you were a kid for some reason! Props on the car. Pretty bad ass. I bet my $10,000 4 banger - four door will give it a run for its money and I'll put money on it at a track in Phoenix should you ever make it out this way! :)
Hahahahaha...why did you think I was a kid:D:D just curious...so are we talking 1/4 mile drags?

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
I'm not sure. I guess it's the vague posts about your Rhino. We've all seen the pics and the videos, but never any in depth technical posts. Dont take that the wrong way. I get lazy and dont want to get technical sometimes, but I always wanted more out of your posts considering the caliber of your machine!

Yeah. 1/4 mile. Bring slicks. :p

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009

You look like you're thinking, "why am I standing here with these homos"

Or, "why am I wearing dune cruisers"

:)

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
I'm not sure. I guess it's the vague posts about your Rhino. We've all seen the pics and the videos, but never any in depth technical posts. Dont take that the wrong way. I get lazy and dont want to get technical sometimes, but I always wanted more out of your posts considering the caliber of your machine!

Yeah. 1/4 mile. Bring slicks. :p
You don't know how many IN DEPTH conversations I've had on that build.....hahah anyways it's all good...so 1/4 mile it is...but if you beat me then we'll have to go out and start at 150 mph race to 200 then back to 0:eek::eek::eek:

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
Haha. Unfortunately my car is only geared for around 135 at best! lol

Very nice car man! What are they good for in the 1/4?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000