Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I try and trick the competition and not tell the whole truth and my peers go and ruin it every time.

No I'm not gay.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Perkins engine is a 975 Sparks motor, he was on a mission, too bad he broke an axle.

CDM CoDawg

Jan 12, 2015
Coopdawg Motorsports in the 1906 would like to thank everyone that chipped in and got us back in the race. Cognito always comes through! They not only had the steering rack on their truck, but they also helped us replace it. JaggedX chipped in the day before the race and gave us a front diff. because ours took a dump. Of coarse we want to thank Perkins Dirt and their awesome pit crew!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Coopdawg Motorsports in the 1906 would like to thank everyone that chipped in and got us back in the race. Cognito always comes through! They not only had the steering rack on their truck, but they also helped us replace it. JaggedX chipped in the day before the race and gave us a front diff. because ours took a dump. Of coarse we want to thank Perkins Dirt and their awesome pit crew!
We don't just build customers, we build relationships ☺

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Don't forget Richard....

CDM CoDawg

Jan 12, 2015
Don't forget Richard....

We couldn't have done it without Richard! It was tough seeing the car leave the start line without me, but at least Richard got to experience the race and we were able to finish. Dad said he did a fantastic job as navigator. Thank You Richard!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000