Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Pre entry done. We fly into Vegas on Wednesday see y'all there. Looks like 65 and sunny and no rain. Perfect day for a racing.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am super excited for this race! Anyone need any photo work done? I can do some specific team related stuff on the cheap!

ALSO - Looks like I may have Robby Woods coming out to race under the UTVUnderground umbrella at Primm in his XP900! Brings some welcomed additional exposure to the entire UTV race world!!

Robby Woods

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Wow. Very cool Joey. Great to see guys like this coming out.
2 of us coming down from Boise. Hoping for a big car count again.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Joey I thought you were gettin all excited about waytay racing the first time since muddy saboba....LOL I have been changing the car around in the last week. I thought i was gonna have fun racing against other slightly modded production vehicles. Now I have to be on the track with more big names???? Thanks a lot.....hahhaha:eek:

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
Couple of questions...

When and where is tech at? Parking, pits, etc...
When is a good time to get there, being our parade lap isnt until 3:00?
Usually, how many miles are the worcs courses?
Does the co-driver need to do anything special as far as registration goes?

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Go behind Buffalo Bills. There will be one entrance w a person taking $. You won't miss it. Prolly about 300 rigs parked there. Tech for SxS is at the GBC tire truck tween 8am n 2:30pm.
I would get there early. Round 10am. But that's just me. You will need time to tech.and get signed up. Plus that leaves you some time to check out the vendors and walk out and look at the track a bit.

Either way allow yourself time. It will be very busy around the pits with the bikes and quads running 2 different tracks all day long.
Remember to check out the updated rules for 2012 also. Driving suit ect.....

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
I would get ther as early as possible, just incase, tech is done on the main vendor road, when you register ask them where it is, tech only takes a few minutes, but since this is both atv and motorcycle weekend registration takes longer, even if your preregistered

As far as the parade lap they want you there ready to go, so I would say drive up in full race gear, gassed up, cameras ready etc at 245 right after the lap they will put you in a numbered staging line for the start

The parade lap is the best thng this year, no longer racing into the great unknown

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
CW. U in? Baron has a new car.... Ward our 2010 class 2 champ could be back in. Will Dan Kelly be back? Did team Cognito 570 get suspension upgrades for Primm?

Bob V... Get your car fixed?
Everyone else ready? Casey.. Did you get your cage powder coated n back together?

WORCS extended per entry till tomorrow.
The Polaris/Cognito/UTVUG/R3Motorsports Car is getting close:D Cognito will also be present with our BITD Race teryx running in class 2.:D

Joey I thought you were gettin all excited about waytay racing the first time since muddy saboba....LOL I have been changing the car around in the last week. I thought i was gonna have fun racing against other slightly modded production vehicles. Now I have to be on the track with more big names???? Thanks a lot.....hahhaha:eek:
Wayne cant wait to see ya there!! dont forget the window nets!!!

baja lover

Jun 7, 2011
Fremont, Ca.
Good luck to all the racers. Be safe.

Have a great race.

I'll be watching for results this afternoon.

Who's it going to be on top the podium???????

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
66 SxSs raced today!

No results yet, apparently the timing computer went down during the race so it is going to take some time to calculate the results the old fashion way.

I had a good race the, finished and didn't hurt the car. Can't wait to see how we all placed!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
66 UTV's racing at the WORCS SERIES!!!

WOW..
66...This is unreal! Who won?
39 at KOH, 7 at Dakar, 23 at Parker 250. Ute racing is growing like crazy! I got a call today from a guy wanting to buy the Bobsled (sorry it is sold weeks ago) and who wants to race desert with his son. Let's keep the positive vibe! Woot...woot! :)
(40 Utes at the Mint? WORC's people, KOH people, GNCC, peeps???)

FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Congratulations to Dave lytle for winning class 2.
Daves FABWERX prepped teryx stole the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000