one badazz sandtruck

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i seen this beast at Glamis last weekend. it was flying up olds hill. so whn it stopped i had to check it out. i overheard it has an LS3 and only weighed 1800#'s. this car was badass and looked first class built in every way. super simple and this car flat worked through the woops and screamed up the hill. the fuel cell was on the passenger floorboard.

anyone know more about it?

drewallen42

Jan 30, 2009
Saturday night @ Gordon's this truck was @ the drags. It was doing wheelies in 4th gear. He would do a wheelie and then let the front end down drive for a little bit and then do it again while going between 70-90mph. Bad ass truck.

I was in my buddies sand rail going back to the start line of the drags and think I saw Chip Foose standing next to that truck. I'm not 100% sure but it looked just like him. By the time we were done the truck was gone.

I'd like know.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Thats the best looking truggy I have ever seen!

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
from what I saw when I was with tim in his truck that this truck couldnt hang with us thru the big whoops down the center of the drags.

the truck is fast and looks well built but needs some more travel I think.

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
nice truck but th tranny is begging to die in that truck after looking at the spec sheet 680hp and only a 2d tranny aint they rated for 450hp? my frined has a 500hp ls2 in his tatum and killed his built by rancho 2d with all upgrades twice this season he gna drop coin on a albins tho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000