pala raceway tomorrow

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yeah, Myself and OffRoadSwapmeet aka Dan Fernandez will be out there. Put up a picture of your car so I know. I am going to have my camera with me so lets get some shots!!

Anyone else whos going put up a picture of your car! This way I can recognize you and say whats up.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I missed you out there! Hung out for a bit. Pala is improving the track to make it more UTV friendly. They are awesome people out there. UTVUndergorund hopefully we be hosting an awesome event for all of our members this season out at Pala!!!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Damn tie ROD ? I knew my alignment was messed up!! My tie rod came un threaded from the steering rack! I should have it fixed tomarrow. Great day on the track, untill then...

There was Trophy Karts and 1 red line on the track today!!

The rhino got towed out !!!

DNF!!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
PALA RACEWAY ,CA

WELCOME TO PALA RACEWAY,

HERE'S PALA RACEWAY'S SXS TRACK!!

TAKE A QUICK RIDE BEHIND A MAGNUM OFFROAD LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION & MUZZY AROUND THE TRACK!

ENJOY THE TRACK AND COME OUT SOON!!!!!!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I thought I fixed it,But I guess I need a GEAR ONE STEERING RACK?? I WENT TO PALA RACEWAY AGAIN TODAY FRIDAY,2 LAPS AND THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED!

Anybody with a deal on a GEAR ONE STEERING RACK the OFFROADSWAPMEET RHINO needs a NEW steering rack NOW!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000