Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Great picture Brett. Looks like it would be a great time, especially in your machine. I have the fiberglass front fender and hood molds ready to pop off of the bucks this weekend for the old " spider Monkey" and hope to have front fenders and a hood out of the molds in 2 weeks! Got my Summers Bros. axles last week and need to get them and my cv's back together. It is getting real close to riding time around here in Missouri and I have got to get that thing done so I can get out on the trails too. I will be going to test some prototype utv's from one of the major manufacures Thurs. after a hook up from JD, (Thanks Joey) at one of our best offroad parks in the state, I am looking forward to that. A day at play is sure better than a day in the shop.

I was going to talk to Muzzy about one of their 999cc stroker kits but after I read here that at The WORCS race I think last weekend, Crowdog blew up 2 of them in practice before the race, yikes!:eek: Now I am thinking twice about it and maybe go with the more tried and true 840 and just be happy with it.

Hope you had a great time out there Brett, never get tired of lookin' at that Teryx. Great Job!

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Great picture Brett. Looks like it would be a great time, especially in your machine. I have the fiberglass front fender and hood molds ready to pop off of the bucks this weekend for the old " spider Monkey" and hope to have front fenders and a hood out of the molds in 2 weeks! Got my Summers Bros. axles last week and need to get them and my cv's back together. It is getting real close to riding time around here in Missouri and I have got to get that thing done so I can get out on the trails too. I will be going to test some prototype utv's from one of the major manufacures Thurs. after a hook up from JD, (Thanks Joey) at one of our best offroad parks in the state, I am looking forward to that. A day at play is sure better than a day in the shop.

I was going to talk to Muzzy about one of their 999cc stroker kits but after I read here that at The WORCS race I think last weekend, Crowdog blew up 2 of them in practice before the race, yikes!:eek: Now I am thinking twice about it and maybe go with the more tried and true 840 and just be happy with it.

Hope you had a great time out there Brett, never get tired of lookin' at that Teryx. Great Job!
Thank you Mark!
I agree about the motor... cant wait to see your ride with the hood!

Cheers,
Brett

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Kyle, I have a caption for your picture. "what the hell spotters? You call this the best route? well guess what wise guy's, Home is a long walk that way" LOL

Last edited:

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Richard,
Man, Great pictures. That looks like an awesome night ride. I wish we had riding area's like that out here in the midwest. Maybe one day I will make it out west and ride somewhere like that. Hope you had a great time. :)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Richard,
Man, Great pictures. That looks like an awesome night ride. I wish we had riding area's like that out here in the midwest. Maybe one day I will make it out west and ride somewhere like that. Hope you had a great time. :)
Thanks , We all had a great time . Last year it rained a day or so be for and the ride was even better (little dust). If you ever come out this way PM any of us (la familia ) and will tell you were the up coming rides are . If you did a search you can find them that way also, but there not always under la Familia just who ever got the dates be for the others :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000