Polaris RZR XP 4 Video

UTVReport

Aug 21, 2009
Hey guys,

Here's a Polaris RZR XP 4 Video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNwBuYAzSE]All New Polaris RZR XP 4...900cc 4 Seat Performance Side-by-Side[/ame]

Chris

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
I was thinking it was going to have a little more HP. I am sure it has enough but everyone keep upping the ante.

Nice job Polaris.

I just heard yesterday next year Can Am is coming out with the pure sport SxS everyone has been talking about. But sounds like next October is the timeline not anything soon.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I was thinking it was going to have a little more HP. I am sure it has enough but everyone keep upping the ante.

Nice job Polaris.

I just heard yesterday next year Can Am is coming out with the pure sport SxS everyone has been talking about. But sounds like next October is the timeline not anything soon.
Again, A day late and a dollar short for Can't Am:eek: Polaris is simply tearing up the SxS market:D

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
PAPA BEAR,
NO WAY!!! THAT MOTOR HAS PUT OUT 160 HP NATURALLY ASPIRATED. THAT IS DOUBLE THE HP FROM STOCK. IF YOUR FRIEND HAS, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF YOU CAN POST THE DYNO SHEET AND HOW MUCH BIGGER THE BORE IS. HE SHOULD START A THREAD. I AM SURE THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO PUT SOME DOLLARS FOR RELIEABLE HP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000