repo ???'s

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Sorry guys and gals but have a few dumb question? has anyone had to or are in the process of repoing something from someone who did not pay? what are our rights and how would you go about doing it? Unfortunately i have to find and repo my gsxr 1000, but cant get numbers or address from anyone. any help would be great.

thanks schannon:eek:

cfbaker

Sep 28, 2010
That depends...did u report a lien on the title to your states DMV? If so, you have the right to call a repo company or do it yourself after I think 60 days (each state is different) BUT you have to have some kind of proof that no payment was made and you the the person with the item in question had an agreement in price and payment.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Can you go outside and drive away in your car thats yours?!

Does he have a bill of sale or any documentation?

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Thats your property and you have title so you own it. Go get it as sson as possible the longer you wait the harder it will be to find and hopefully not thrashed as bad. You can hire a repo guy and they will charge up to 300 or 400 if they find it. Find out there mom and dads and immediate familys addresses. and then put some pressure on them. Tell them he listed them as a credit refrence and your going to report them to . They will turn on him real fast if they think there gonna get caught up in some credit mess.:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000