Rhino or House?

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
like the title says.. would you rather buy a home? or purchase a long travel kit for your baby sitting in your apartment garage haha..

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
think i still might have chad fab the arms only so they will be in the garage after we get the house, then when i am ready i can get the rest, BAMMMMM!!!...

but everyone is riding my ass!!! hahaha, and a house sounds good so i have to figure something out!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
That's funny you post this cause I have been thinkin about buying a house for an investment or buy a motorhome and I still haven't really made up my mind yet. Prob try to get the house or just buy a cheaper motorhome and save to get a bigger house for me !!!

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
According to the "EXPERTS" like Glenn Beck that house wont be worth shit in 2013 so $#%@ it...go buy a rhino and be happily broke...then when Armageddon breaks out you can use your rhino as your mad max vehicle and you'll be the one laughin.....just a thought.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
if you wanna keep spending $$$$$$$$$$$$ on the rhino do what she says or shes out and the rhino is half of hers bro so getr done haha lmao

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
ya meet with the broker last night, went well... got about 10 lined up to look at and pre approval finished so i am pretty stoked now, i just look at it now as a place to put the rhino and have more room to work on it!!! score!!!

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
were you from bro were in socal congrats so far dam peeps losings pads and jobs and your buying a pad dope power to you................

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
Think of it this way. A year or so ago you would have paid twice as much for a house. You are saving a ton of money, so you CAN afford LT too.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000