Rugged Radios Introduces DSP - Digital Speech Processing!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com

The proof is in the pudding - watch these 2 videos of me and Seth driving the Rugged Rhino around:

Without DSP: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfGcN89-d70&feature=channel_page]YouTube - RRP600 Intercom without DSP Digital Speech Processing - Rugged Race Products[/ame]

With DSP: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pj2RENaZCk&feature=channel_page]YouTube - RRP600 Intercom with DSP Digital Speech Processing - Rugged Race Products[/ame]

This is easy to install in your intercom if you already have one, or we will install it here at no charge if you purchase a new one.

If youd like, you can also send your existing intercom in to us for a refurbishment and DSP board installation with purchase.

Retail on these units are $275 each - we are doing an introductory offer of $200 for these.

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.
Only issue i got with my intercom is having to deal with Squelch all th doggone time depending on what speed i am going. will this negate that? or will i still have to deal with the squelch?

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This solves that problem - you set the squelch almost all the way to the right - just before the mics go live all the time, and forget it. Since the DSP cuts out wind noise, motor noise etc that you used to have to adjust sometimes, you never have to mess with it.

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.
This solves that problem - you set the squelch almost all the way to the right - just before the mics go live all the time, and forget it. Since the DSP cuts out wind noise, motor noise etc that you used to have to adjust sometimes, you never have to mess with it.
and my Ipod and Car to Car still Perform Flawlessly?

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.
matt put me down for one at the intro price, I will pull it out this weekend and either SHip or Bring over to you. (i think the wife wants to go to Paso in the next week or two to taste some Vino

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Great, then I'll take one. Does it process the speech before it goes to the radio too? I have a hell of a time hearing the driver when i'm in the pits. Need the cables to connect an Icom radio to my intercom also.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
can they work with handheld units? i have avcomm's. wanna clear up the sound from my crew chief setup to the prolite and back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000