Rugged Test N Tune Round 3!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
That's right!
We're making Gerardo drive all over the southern half of CA again to give you guys free installations, troubleshooting, testing, and tuning for all of your communication related equipment! It'll begin Monday Sept. 29th and go until Friday Oct. 3rd.

This will be the perfect opportunity to make sure all your new gear you picked up from the Sand Sports Super Show Sale (SSSSS) is ready to go!

Just like previous rounds, we'll drive right up to your house/garage or wherever you want. All you have to do is give us a call, ask for Gerardo and schedule an appointment.

Owning Rugged products is not a requirement!

Click here or the graphic for details and remember to ask for Gerardo. See you soon!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Bought any new gear at the Sand Sports Super Show? Having any issues with your current setup? Don't be shy! Give Gerardo a call.

He's back in the shop after a very busy weekend at the show. Give us a call to setup an appointment for your free Test N Tune. TnT Round 3 begins Sept.29th and ends Oct.3rd. Take advantage of it! (888) 541-7223

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Message left.
Oops, did it just go to voicemail? We're getting slammed hard today so it's possible we had everyone available already on the phone. We're going to be insanely busy until wednesday when our sale ends.

You can send me a PM with your name, location, and phone number and I will personally make sure that Gerardo gives you a call back tomorrow, or at the very latest wednesday.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Bumpin' the thread to make sure no one's missing this great offer! You can call us at the shop to schedule an appointment until Friday at 5pm.
After that, you'll have to send me a PM with your name, location, and phone number and I'll send the info over to Gerardo so he can get a hold of you while he's on the road.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
ATTN ALL CENT/SOCAL Residents: Gerardo is down south at the SCORE Desert Challenge and will be launching our Test N Tune program as soon as the race ends.

We still have some time slots available so give us a call.
He can help you with everything from installations to tuning & it's all FREE, so do it!

(888) 541-7223

All radio brands welcome!

You can still call us or pm me and we'll pass your info along to the G man.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
So it's 7am on a cool Wedensday morning. Do you know where you radio service provider is at?

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks to Gerardo for bringing the Rugged Radio service right to my door step!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000