RV / Trailer accessories from BlingStar

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Well as you know BlingStar has been in the AVT world making some cool Nerf Bars and Bumpers ( the maltese rocks ) for a few years. Now they have some sick cages , doors and cargo racks for the UTV market. Along with that, they also have some cool Trailer and RV goodies you can use to organize your rig.

I was lucky enough to receive a box of these goodies from BlingStar via Joey D at UTVUG to try out and in return let everyone know what I think about them and so on.

Came home to,

all packaged and wrapped to make sure your items live up to the name, BlingStar.. Didn't get a pic of the wrapping cause I was just like a kid in a candy story and just tore it all open..

Here is everything laid out.

All the pieces where put together nice with a nice black powder coat finish.

I really think it took me longer to unpack everything then it did to install all the items in my stacker.

Now the inside of my stacker is coming along nice. Its starting to look like a race trailer and these items will make every race or weekend that much easer on the team and make storage of these way easier to deal with.

Thank you to BlingStar and to UTVUnderground.com for allowing me to use and report on you product.

I'm proud to rock the BlingStar logo on all my rides.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Right on Bart. We could never repay all the members of the site for what you all do for us but its cool when I can pay something forward!

Huge thank you to Clint at Blingstar for kickin' in here. They make some cool stuff and these trailer products are awesome! I actually got a few things as well for our own merchandise trailer.

Keep us posted on the progress of your trailer Govacho!!

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I still have to mount the helmet holders, but I need to make a better attachment for the hanger to mount to the wall. Ill post that up as soon as I get the mounting plates made up. The hold up do to my stacker and the width of the mounting points.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000