RZR Bed delete

Mar 31, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Does anyone make a kit to delete the bed of the RZR.

I have a extra set of rear fenders and want to take the bed off and store it for later when I want to sell it. Something bolt on for sure.

I have a 2008 RZR 800

Andy@Racer Tech

Racer Tech - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
We've been selling these for years you those who ask. They are not currently on our site so you just need to phone in. The side and back brackets are $150 in bare steel. The "firewall" panel is $125 in bare aluminum and the current ones don't have any beadrolls in them.

Part #'s

RZR-BDB-KIT - $150
RZR-BDF - $125

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
We've been selling these for years you those who ask. They are not currently on our site so you just need to phone in. The side and back brackets are $150 in bare steel. The "firewall" panel is $125 in bare aluminum and the current ones don't have any beadrolls in them.

Part #'s

RZR-BDB-KIT - $150
RZR-BDF - $125

Very Nice !

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
Hmmm...
That rear bracket looks like it would make a nice little cooler rack...lol

I had planned on doing something similar but no need to re-invent the wheel here.
It looks like you guys got this figured all out.

Ill be calling in the next few days for one of these myself...

Mud-and-Guts

Oct 6, 2009

Part #'s

RZR-BDB-KIT - $150
RZR-BDF - $125

Thats awesome! A great fix for the heat issue I bet!

NYCEGUY01

Jul 9, 2012
I had decided I wanted one of these and then changed my mind and decided to just build my own.

I spent the day in my non air conditioned shop yesterday working on other projects. It was way too hot...

I called this morning and ordered the kit...

The thought of another day working with the Plasma, grinder, and welder in the heat didn't sound as appealing as making the call and forking over the $$. LOL

Andy@Racer Tech

Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
LOL... I hear ya! Let US be the idiots who do all the hard work. That's what we're here for!

Thanks for the order. We've decided to do a small run of these for the first time due to the surprisingly overwhelming response from my original post about these here... We'll put them up on the site in the next week or two.. We've keep some in black powdercoat and bare steel.

I guess now hat the cat's out the bag I can mention we actually have something for the 900 too but it's not quite ready for showtime yet... :( Looks like we'll need to bump that project back up to the top of the list again though...

Thanks again everyone!

Andy@Racer Tech

Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
Whoa guys! We still need to make these yet! I thought I said that earlier but it appears I did not make that clear... We're rushing a small run of these through right now but with our current level of busyness it will still probably be early next week before they ship... They might be ready this week but no one knows what to do with them but me and I'm leaving for the Heartland Challenge tomorrow at noon.. I'm really sorry for any miscommunication on this...

For what it's worth, I got chewed out by the office people for putting this up because apparently no one here even knew I was going to sell them.. So they were pretty confused when you guys called... lol

Andy@Racer Tech

Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
Sounds like powdercoat got a little held up but they should be coming in tomorrow and we have bare ones on the shelf now!

I was going to take some pics of a powdercoated kit and then add them to the site as soon as I can. For now please just phone in any orders if you don't already have one.

Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000