San Diego Peeps... Let's ride this Saturday!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I'm not a SD Peep but I'm thinking about driving down just to try a new area (and to meet some new people) Final call will be tonight when I get home.

Maybe, just maybe!
Sounds great! I would love to have you join us. Also, pine valley got some rain today so it should be rutted out pretty good. :)

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Anyone else? Tomorrow morning comes quick!

1. Ali baba
2. Spheromike
3. Magnum off road (pending on surf report)
4. Team Green (maybe)

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
isnt parking a beatch on saturdays?I heard it gets full quick..yes? ..no?..maybe so..?? on the fence here..

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
Well guys i gotta back out my rzr just hit the fence quick..
1. shift cable broke
2. revs high something is wrong at the gas pedal when i mess with the cable it dies down but it stick like half way in the throttle
3. weld broke holding the gas and brake pedal so that hole thing down there is all loose

I can pay someone if they want to help me fix it :D

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Well guys i gotta back out my rzr just hit the fence quick..
1. shift cable broke
2. revs high something is wrong at the gas pedal when i mess with the cable it dies down but it stick like half way in the throttle
3. weld broke holding the gas and brake pedal so that hole thing down there is all loose

I can pay someone if they want to help me fix it :D
Sorry to hear that... Call Chris over at benchmark or Sean at black rhino. They can get your ride dialed in quick.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
isnt parking a beatch on saturdays?I heard it gets full quick..yes? ..no?..maybe so..?? on the fence here..
Can be... But at 8:30 it shouldn't be a problem... If parking is bad we can head over to corral canyon...

spheromike

Aug 13, 2012
no worries the part i needed is on back order i want to see about getting a custom shift linkage made know of any place that i can get that done at?

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
no worries the part i needed is on back order i want to see about getting a custom shift linkage made know of any place that i can get that done at?
I feel like the best guy in the sxs market in SD is Chris at benchmark... He's in Ramona.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Here's a couple of pics from the ride today... No action shots sorry. We had a great time though...

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
sorry i missed it but i was too tired to drag myself out of bed.Thanx for the pics.I want to do this same ride in a week or three.. g

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000