San Felipe

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
What a great weekend. Spent Thursday night and Friday morning with DuneDummy and DuneBunny. Great food and hospitality. Thanks guys.

Friday afternoon - off to San Felipe With Cisco and Vicky. Had a beautiful house to stay in. Got see some of the race Saturday morning and spent the rest of the weekend on the beach and eating tons of food.

Good times for sure :cool:

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Great pics! I love San Felipe. Who is who in the pics that is on UTVUG? The COPS car in the pics is their 12 car driven by my buddy Bernie. Woot...woot! :)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Great pics! I love San Felipe. Who is who in the pics that is on UTVUG? The COPS car in the pics is their 12 car driven by my buddy Bernie. Woot...woot! :)
I'm the cute one :cool:

1st pic left to right

Cisco,Vicky,Jim,Melissa

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Looks like a ton of fun:D I'm soooooooo jelous:( Can't wait to see ya guys at Superstition:)
You guys gotta come down there some time. They have a truck that brings you drinks in the middle of friggin nowhere on the beach. Has a little blender and everything.

You can ride your SxS right down the street.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I thought that was from Cisco's chaka, chaka story from the moho :eek:
Ya know I was just thinkin this might make a good trophy..

Who ever is the last person to roll has to hold on to it until the next guy rolls then it gets passed on......:cool:

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Sweet pics Jimmy man I miss san felipe and rockodiles and the great mi chelada beers good times for sure let me know for next time:cool:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Yup we had an awesome time, good place / good peeps / good food / good drinks ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000