Sand Mountain Nv October 26-30 Halloween Ride!

FBT

Don't try to save room for us, we appreciate the heck out of the offer, but we will have people coming and going all weekend due to work and such. Son lives and works in Reno and may be on call, or have split days off) We will find a place to park and hook up with you. It is looking like a large contingent from our town is headed up there.
My rig is a F-350 dually with a cabover camper, my enclosed trailer has a big UTV underground sticker on the ramp door. If you see that in a camp and there is a red Teryx w/LT on it, you have found me. I am sure it won't be hard to find you guys, LOL.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Don't try to save room for us, we appreciate the heck out of the offer, but we will have people coming and going all weekend due to work and such. Son lives and works in Reno and may be on call, or have split days off) We will find a place to park and hook up with you. It is looking like a large contingent from our town is headed up there.
My rig is a F-350 dually with a cabover camper, my enclosed trailer has a big UTV underground sticker on the ramp door. If you see that in a camp and there is a red Teryx w/LT on it, you have found me. I am sure it won't be hard to find you guys, LOL.
Cool we will hook up we have an F550 Ford with a 24' green enclosed trailer with "Save The Riders Dunes" on both sides...so we won't be hard to miss

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I will either be racing at Prairie City (VORRA) or at Sand Mountain. Depends on how my race Teryx comes together. in the next few weeks. Might have to just bring it to Sand Mountain to rip it around. :D

I talked to Rick at Placerville Polaris and he and some others are planning on it as well.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
I will either be racing at Prairie City (VORRA) or at Sand Mountain. Depends on how my race Teryx comes together. in the next few weeks. Might have to just bring it to Sand Mountain to rip it around. :D

I talked to Rick at Placerville Polaris and he and some others are planning on it as well.
hopefully you will be able to join us Jon
yea we had heard that there maybe about 50 from the Polaris group...
We think Arctic Cat should go there instead of Winchester Bay that week-end..

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Sand Mountain October 26-30! Halloween Ride!
WHEN ARE YOU ARRIVING
1.LBR & BLR starting the party without you slackers Monday afternoon
2. DanNorCal-Wed evening
3. utvjim Arriving Wed.
4. Lila and Leo
5. Johnnysplat....and the yellow jacket !!!!!! not sure yet but some time thursday
6. Bruce (Thursday AM)
7. PurpleThunder arriving Wed.
8. Josh & Justin Kitchen 1 rzr and one sand car
9. Matt Greene + 4 other rhinos and rzrs
10. Neil & Deb
11. Reserved for Barry!!! Wednesday Morning
12. Controled force and family
13. Reserved for Crazy Watson!!!
14. LJF
15. rangerburger
16. Chip XP900
17 Donny and Dawn(Dartersracing) XP and Turbo 800
18. Ba71camaro arriving Wed.
19. 2rzrs4me
20. DAVID T.
21. Latinriders
22. TruckinRazor Wednesday AM Megacab Dodge-34ft Toy hauler - Rzr xp to help take up room until others arrive
23. Kevinstrek monday maybe with BLR & LBR
24. 2tracker
25. Factory <ACRONYM title="Utility Terrain Vehicle">UTV</ACRONYM> late Wed or Early Thursday
26. motosx thursday noon
27. Gridman
28. Mike McLaughlin arriving Fri
29. Mtroserider
30. Zkriegel,Big Tex,Juanos,RZR Ox (Bubba Lawrence)
31. FBT
32. TahoeTracker
33. EPL
34. GAMDRVR Arriving Thursday
35. )1Cummins (Thursday night)
36. mstrav1972 thur otheir forum
37. trxracr
69. Reserved for NaughtyAllie

Read more: Sand Mountain October 26-30! Halloween Ride! 7 Days! -<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

FBT

Our crew will be trickling in Thursday afternoon through Friday morning.
I am planning to pick the Mrs. up from work at 5ish Thursday evening and head directly out of town. That should put us up there around 9:30-10, we will stop to grab a bite to eat and top off the truck with fuel.
My Ford is a 97 F-350 dually, silver and white, with a matching Arctic Fox cabover camper and a enclosed trailer behind it..The trailer has a big UTVUG sticker on the ramp door...We will be with 3 Dodges towing 5th wheels, two silver and one black. We will be down near the second bathroom if there is space.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Our crew will be trickling in Thursday afternoon through Friday morning.
I am planning to pick the Mrs. up from work at 5ish Thursday evening and head directly out of town. That should put us up there around 9:30-10, we will stop to grab a bite to eat and top off the truck with fuel.
My Ford is a 97 F-350 dually, silver and white, with a matching Arctic Fox cabover camper and a enclosed trailer behind it..The trailer has a big UTVUG sticker on the ramp door...We will be with 3 Dodges towing 5th wheels, two silver and one black. We will be down near the second bathroom if there is space.
That's where we will be also
Potluck Friday evening also
Lance & I are fixing breakfast for everyone with some help from others Sat. Morning
Sat. some of us are going to middlegate for dinner also

FBT

Well the place was nuts, I spent about 2 hours going camp to camp looking for the UTVUG crew, found the Polaris club and something called 411 but no luck on you guys. Found Crowleys camp but Jon wasn't there and the guy looked at me like I was nuts when I said UTVUG.
In the 28 years I have been going to Sand Mountain I do not think I have seen a crowd larger than this past weekend. In our area the camps were very well behaved, the Rangers were once again looking to generate revenue and deal with minor issues instead of the camp racer idiots and the problems we all complain about.

My wife has pics, when we got caught up I will post a couple.
Sure was bummed I couldn't find you folks.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Let's see some pics when you get a chance.I think all these guys go to all the forums and hop around. We need you to keep us updated here on the underground this season with tons of pics of the desert or dunes in your area.

BLR

Dec 15, 2010
Florence, Oregon
Well the place was nuts, I spent about 2 hours going camp to camp looking for the UTVUG crew, found the Polaris club and something called 411 but no luck on you guys. Found Crowleys camp but Jon wasn't there and the guy looked at me like I was nuts when I said UTVUG.
In the 28 years I have been going to Sand Mountain I do not think I have seen a crowd larger than this past weekend. In our area the camps were very well behaved, the Rangers were once again looking to generate revenue and deal with minor issues instead of the camp racer idiots and the problems we all complain about.

My wife has pics, when we got caught up I will post a couple.
Sure was bummed I couldn't find you folks.
We were backed up to where Crowley was camped at the 411 area..
Mine was the Commander X that never moved..
Sorry that I missed ya...it was our 1st time there but we are making plans for next year

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000