Saturday very bad day for us ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Well more for my Truck, around 2:25 a.m. a big bang and my alarm went off, wow WTF, got up got big flash light and went outside, I have to leave my truck park in front when I move the MoHo to connect the trailer and get ready for a trip.

So as I look at the truck, wow someone move my tuck 12' into my landscape and then I go to the back and see lots of car parts, look at my truck rear and see that it has been hit, the car went right under my truck pic it up and move it 12', hit the driver rear tire, bent the leaf spring and move the rear end + the box forward and the front got all mess up with the landscape.

Ready to call 911 and a leo turn south and the end corner, I got my light and flag him, he turn around to check it out, as we are looking at all the damage he tell me the he has place a call to the CHP to do the report, at this time he tell me that he just call a call on a accident a block from us and the guy is bleeding very bad, so I see more Leos and tow + ambulance + fire truck and I take Vick's car to check it out, WOW I guy is sitting on a grass and full of blood, I did not see a car.

Went back home, 30 min later leo come back and tells me that the car a driver are the ones that hit me and the drive was DUI and no seat belt and hit his head on the windshield almost went thru it.

WOW 5:15 am CHP come and takes report and tells me that they have the other car and divers info that hit my truck. Diver is in bad shape a Hospital.

Man what a day, Truck is being tow today ;-)

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
What a situation to wake up to! That sucks!
Why is there a smiley face after the title Cisco? LOL

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Dang Cisco! That sucks!!! Hope it gets taken care of by the other guys ins....We had a guy at work go thru the same thing. totaled his toyota pick-up it got hit so hard.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Dang Cisco! That sucks!!! Hope it gets taken care of by the other guys ins....We had a guy at work go thru the same thing. totaled his toyota pick-up it got hit so hard.
I have to go to CHP and try and get other cars info ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Si senor - hope the driver is okay - if he moved your truck parked/not moving to 12 ft. - that was a strong impact!! :eek:

CHP thinks he was going 65 to 70 MPH on a 25 MPH zone ;-)

Small car move big truck 12' ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WHAT A BUMMER. GOOD THING HE DID NOT KNOCK THE TRUCK INTO THE MOHO. NOT A GOOD WAY TO WAKE UP. YOU ARE SO RIGHT. LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO SMILE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TRUCK REPAIRS. EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T DRINK & DRIVE. IT COULD RUIN YOUR LIFE OR END IT @ AS WELL AS MESS UP SOMEONE ELSES.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Wow, its amazing that the driver was able to get out from under and then leave the scene. But glad you guys are OK. Big huggs! ;)
He did not look that good ;-)

Love yea and hope to see yea soon ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000