Searchlight Grand Prix!!

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Anyone planning on going to the searchlight Grand Prix?? This is a true Grand Prix the track is usually 10 miles or so and runs through the city streets, through car ports and peoples backyards it has a neat motocross section and some good desert. Entry fees last year were only $45 there is a $5 gate fee and a $10 camping fee for the weekend the race is Nov. 14th. Go to searchlightgrandprix.com for more info. I will be there racing the RZR and my boys are racing there quads.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Yeah He is fine. He has a slight concusion and is scraped and bruised. I actually had him back at camp before dark. How did you guys end up, and how was the track?? Thanks for your concern.

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
These promoters really need to learn that we don't know were they're at. So after a couple minutes on the website I find out that the race is held in Searchlight Nevada. The city is called Searchlight.

This race is just south of PRIMM in NV.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Yeah He is fine. He has a slight concusion and is scraped and bruised. I actually had him back at camp before dark. How did you guys end up, and how was the track?? Thanks for your concern.

I am so glad! I was worried about him. We saw it happen. The track was really hard, but we finished and got 4th or last. I prefer 4th! haha, but you have to finish to place so we were happy. Got some great pictures! We missed you on the track though! Next time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000