Some LT commander fun!!!!

Michaeltom401

duning
Apr 30, 2009
Joey and company having some fun with some LT Commanders that Andrew at Buckshot Racing built. I wonder who that was driving that nearly flip on his butt?...lol

Michaeltom401

duning
Apr 30, 2009
After seeing that pic I'm glad I slowed my car down for you guys...lol Putting that torned up old clutch belt back in was some smart thinking on John's part.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
we were riding up in Bee Canyon in Hemet...it wasnt too bad of a close call. Just launched the car right next to a 1000ft edge is all. Those bushes on the right of that photo are the only things in between the car and the cliff!!! WHEEEWWWW...lol

Yeah those handles on the doors are nice, they work well, but the handle location sucks. If you have a hard hit your knee will get f'd up because of their location. Seems like something that can be easily addressed. The bed delete set up is nice and the Muzzys sound tough! But they can be too loud after a while.

As for the suspension, I really liked the set up with the Fox Shocks, the King's on Charles car are probably better for real high speed desert and dunes. the Fox shocks were a little more plush and smoother in the rough choppy stuff. Both cars worked great! I will do a more detailed review and I have a bunch of pics I took to post still. Trying to get a bunch done before I leave for Baja on Thursday.

fu2chassis

Jul 13, 2010
High Desert
we were riding up in Bee Canyon in Hemet...it wasnt too bad of a close call. Just launched the car right next to a 1000ft edge is all. Those bushes on the right of that photo are the only things in between the car and the cliff!!! WHEEEWWWW...lol

Yeah those handles on the doors are nice, they work well, but the handle location sucks. If you have a hard hit your knee will get f'd up because of their location. Seems like something that can be easily addressed. The bed delete set up is nice and the Muzzys sound tough! But they can be too loud after a while.

As for the suspension, I really liked the set up with the Fox Shocks, the King's on Charles car are probably better for real high speed desert and dunes. the Fox shocks were a little more plush and smoother in the rough choppy stuff. Both cars worked great! I will do a more detailed review and I have a bunch of pics I took to post still. Trying to get a bunch done before I leave for Baja on Thursday.
yeah were changing them latches and finishing the bed delete.thats tight on the long travel.when it gets here were gonna set up the valving with brett.also we just orderd the new kings for the xp they should be in at the same time we get the can-am.

fu2chassis

Jul 13, 2010
High Desert
yeah were changing them latches and finishing the bed delete.thats tight on the long travel.when it gets here were gonna set up the valving with brett.also we just orderd the new kings for the xp they should be in at the same time we get the can-am.
its tight that both those cars were tested.

Michaeltom401

duning
Apr 30, 2009

Joey can you call Andrew and let him know what you said about the Kings. They are a bit rough they need to be made a bit more plush like the Fox shocks. Sometimes over the rough stuff I get blind eye and can't see because they are so tight....lol. I will say that the car never track funny no matter how rough the terrain gets with those Kings. As for the door handles, yeah they have bruised the kneel cap a few times but I'm the blame because I have owed a return trip back to Jimbo for over 5 months now so he could finish the cage (I got impatient and took it from him before he could finish it). When Jimbo puts his complete finish touch on the cage and doors please let me know what you think especially the bed delete.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Done that ride a couple times and you're right JD... its a long ways down if you go over.

SandCyco

Dec 17, 2010
Simi Valley
Damn Joey, that pic is pretty scarey to me.. and there was a cliff... :) I am sure glad you saved it! I should have left you guys the "Grey" key, lol.

So how did you like my ride?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000