Supper Course Series #5 - Cal City - Oct. 30th

cwspfx

Drive fast...take chances
May 9, 2010
Valencia, CA
From Lou today!!!!

Hey gang, the results are official for SC #4, and the points are being posted tonight. Check to winners are going out tomorrow.

Now we're setting up for the big SuperCourse #5. We're attaching the Google Earth file for you guys to look at. This is the proposed course and all it will need a little tweaking here and there. It won't be marked until mid/late October.

SuperCourse #5 has been rescheduled for October 28-29, 2011 so as to not conflict with the WORCS race in Adelanto.

Check it out. The event is three (3) 32.5-mile loops. We start everyone on 15 second intervals, with bikes leaving first, followed by quads two minutes AFTER the last bike has left and then by UTVs, 5 minutes after the last quad has left.

· Once the first bike has finished all bikes finish.

· Once the first quad has finished all quads finish, and

· Once the first UTV finishes, all UTVs finish.

· Once my wife says it's over, I'm finished!

This is the best time of the year, with weather perfect for racing. It's going to be awesome, and we may even have our brand new hotel open by then. It's supposed to open October 1, 2011. Don't hold your breath, but if it does, we'll let you know. We may even make that the race headquarters hotel.

We also have a big announcement to make but we can't give you any details yet until it's all signed up. But I can tell you that maybe before the end of the year we may be putting on a major event on the beach, in the sand dunes and dirt trails!!! Wow!

Entry form will be up shortly for this event. We will also post where registration and sign-up will be as we expect they might be at the new hotel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000