Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OK folks,
I'm all loaded up and ready to go:D Whatcha all waiting for:eek: The Holiday season will officially kick off when I drag my azz out of bed at 4:30am tomorrow morning:eek: That's 6 hours from now, hurray:D Everyone have a safe trip and we'll see ya when ya get there! Love you all and to all that won't be able to join us, Happy Turkey Day:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Okay, drive safe, I will be leaving Sunday morning for MW! Should be there around 1:00pm and Xpirate may be there by then? I will save everyone some space, and will have my radio fired up, and my cell is 951-840-5832 so call if you need help!

I worked on my XP this afternoon installing my Heat Shield and a couple switches! See everyone this coming week! :D:D:D
Sweet! See ya then:D

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
leaving in about an hour and half...to take malarie to work, then when she gets off we're headed out. couldn't sleep i'm so excited :D BTW anyone know of a good spot to fill up the water tank, gas, and top off the propane on the way????

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
leaving in about an hour and half...to take malarie to work, then when she gets off we're headed out. couldn't sleep i'm so excited :D BTW anyone know of a good spot to fill up the water tank, gas, and top off the propane on the way????
Hey Garret,
I'm such a dummy:eek: I just realized that XPirate was you guys:D That's awesome we're gonna have a great time! There's a ARCO station on the corner of the 86 and 66th Ave. That will have everything you need. Have a safe trip and I'll see ya Monday morning sometime:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Well some of my plans / trip may have to change ;-(

Will keep you all up to date ;-(

Love you all ;-)

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I'm leaving around 4.30 am also. I made up some sign will make enterance . also will leave signage alonge road from glamis down dirt road.:D:D:D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Looks like I'm heading out there after all, early Sunday morning. I am bringing trailer and Stumpy Jr. I can only stay til Tuesday, so sorry if I miss some of you next week. Keep an eye out for me because you know how I am...... Damn, another 5 hour drive.....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Okay, drive safe, I will be leaving Sunday morning for MW! Should be there around 1:00pm and Xpirate may be there by then? I will save everyone some space, and will have my radio fired up, and my cell is 951-840-5832 so call if you need help!

I worked on my XP this afternoon installing my Heat Shield and a couple switches! See everyone this coming week! :D:D:D
Well, I guess I won't be able to see your pink ribbons, cause I should be pulling in about 9:00am. I'm gonna leave but-ass early!!

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I'll be there around noon . things change a lettel bet have to pickup t- shirts at bus depot, in indio. my cell # just in case 714 475 9889 any one having trouble finding site .

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Well u all have a good time there i'll be at the real Glamis
Whats the best rout to get there from the beach store ?
Hate to miss yet another great camping trip with this group!!!!!!!!!

Li'l Red

Jul 26, 2011
Hi PB, I'm afraid we are not going to make it. We've had a few unforeseen problems come up. We will miss you all. Take care and have fun and we'll see you all soon. Thanks! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hi guys, should we start a list of items to bring to thanksgiving dinner? are we all sitting together like always and having a buffet? if so, Papa Bear, do you want to start a list of food? I am bringing 3 turkeys ready to warm up and eat, so we would need side dishes, maybe another turkey and desserts.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
leaving in 30 min. I will be driving a 65 ft Diesel pusher, pulling a 38 ft Weekend Warrior bumper pull. My Toyhauler Says "Big Wave Daves Acrtic Cat Wild Cat Rentals". ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000