The Dune Tour

C-GIB

Jan 22, 2009
Carlsbad
sure.....i'll be there.... a portrait of me taped to a popsickle stick stuck to your car Dano!!! I'm snapped! Have fun for me.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I CAN'T OFFROAD YET, (UNTIL THE DOC OKAYS IT) BUT WE PLAN ON COMING OUT SATURDAY MORNING. JOEY I NEED A STICKER HOOK UP & BLAKE I NEED A 2 DVD SET. HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE. YES CORRY IS THE BEST. THE LAST RHINO RALLY WAS WAY COOL. THERE WAS A GUY OUT THERE CALLED THE RHINO DR. (I THINK) MY 450 YFZ WOULDN'T IDLE RIGHT & IT BOGGED IN FIRST. HE WORKED ON THE CARB (NO CHARGE). WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! MY QUAD IS A ROCKETSHIP NOW. SURE WILL BE GLAD WHEN I CAN RIDE IT AGAIN & DRIVE THE RHINO.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Cant wait for the weekend!!! ANybody lookin for UTVUnderground decals come hunt me down!! I got balck and white fender length decals on tap!! Get them while they last!!! SHould have a few shirts and hoodies as well!! Plenty of Muzzys Shwag and we should have some Magnum stuff?? What up Dano??? Tossin you under the bus son!! Better cut some decals homie!! Or did I use up all the vinyl??? LOL

hmarashi

Mar 10, 2009
new to this site. Thanks to the guys @ BRP for the info on this site.
I will be at the Dune Tour this weekend with my family and be looking for shirts and stickers to help support the site. Hope you guys have Samoan sizes. - Ham :rolleyes:

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I have a feeling this is going to be really big. Yamaha is here setting up with two semi's. Forest River is here with half a dozen trailers. PGI Media folks are everywhere. Giveaway RZRs look sweet. And it is only Thursday morning. I've got my RZR and RZR S demo here to play with. Where are you Joey?

More pictures.

Here are a few teaser pics...

Attachments

Last edited:

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
wwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

My buddy backed out today so no show for DTH and I am jonesing big f-n time. Wifes happy cuz I will be home but this sucks!!! Put a new roof on it, powdercoated the doors shiny black to match, new HID's and no show..

PICS GUYS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000