The Second John Deere Gator build

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
yes i was out of town for parker and waiting on parts i should have more today fingers crossed :D

Frank13

Jan 21, 2011
Las Vegas
Figured Id bring life back to this thread. The build has been kinda off and on, but now were ready to attack full force! SS300 here we come!

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Figured Id bring life back to this thread. The build has been kinda off and on, but now were ready to attack full force! SS300 here we come!
thanks buddy got all the other parts we need thank god just waiting on shocks :D

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
here is some other photos and check out these new mounts instead of dzus tabs they are made by quick latch Home
now as there is some more help on getting this thing done i can not thank greg and frankie enough. you ever need alluminum work done greg is one of the fastest guys i have ever seen do it crazy fast and clean

Attachments

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
well here are some more updates seats are mounted, body panels are all done just have to mount the bed sides mounted the new RIGID Industries light bar for the rear lights radiator and water lines are mounted. more to do tomorrow :D

Attachments

HTP

Jul 22, 2009
Getting closer! Looks good!
You're not letting that beer get warm are you? LOL

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Getting closer! Looks good!
You're not letting that beer get warm are you? LOL

i could not let that happen ha ha

Looking good Lucas! we did the rear Rigid lights too...they are pretty slick...
thank you very much yours is looking good also :)

Cool to see someone playing with one of these, this is the first one I've ever seen modded.
there is another one out there it's on this site also
and thank you

here are some more updates lots of tubes "tacked' together to get what we wanted :D

still more to do should be testing soon

Attachments

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
tires have arrived thanks GBC Motorsport's !!! fuel pressure regulators showed up yesterday thanks MSD !! and picking up wheels today... busy busy :eek:

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
tires have arrived thanks GBC Motorsport's !!! fuel pressure regulators showed up yesterday thanks MSD !! and picking up wheels today... busy busy :eek:
Lucas wait until you run those tires, I put them though some of the worst abuse out here in Texas Shale that I've ever seen and they just take it and beg for more. We are proud to be a part of the GBC family this year.

HDRA1

Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Lucas wait until you run those tires, I put them though some of the worst abuse out here in Texas Shale that I've ever seen and they just take it and beg for more. We are proud to be a part of the GBC family this year.

nice i am looking forward to mounting them up on the gator

here is some of the photo shop work for the graphics on the ride :D

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000