the stripping shop

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
hi im rito the owner of the stripping shop. I guess i should start with im not a nudy bar, i wish so i could have more cash around ha ha. We stip all the paint off old cars using plastic media so we dont warp the panels of the cars. I have -about 1200-1500 sq foot shop were we do alot of maintence to cars,quads,motocycles,sxs,anything that has a motor. Plus we do alot of custom fabricating,desert race stuff anything to pay bills. We are pretty well rounded group always learning and trying new stuff. I love going to the dunes & camping so always out doors, yes i have pretty bad azz sand car to. This year we have been doing better at racing our 1913rzr bitd car hope to get to more races this year & finish every bitd race this year especially vegas to reno 1000 miles this year. If you want it we will build it.

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.
Where you located, I have a 1962 Ranchero I am going to be Stripping down and want Stripped and Etched and Primed for the rebuild

pronstar

President, LBC Chapter - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 28, 2009
The LBC
Your company name is false advertising :D

You guys aren't in Redondo Beach are you?

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
ive seen there razr its nice and the work they do is great i wish i woulda known about them long ago when building the camaro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000