Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Cognito 1 received a hell of a shake down last night! Now we just need to get it under a microscope and see if we need to improve anything anywhere:D

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
#1930 Cook Racing aka Cognito 2 will be there. The team has been very busy picking up the pieces from SS300. We have made some improvements to a vehicle that needs so little improvement, and with all the help of our sponsors Polaris, Cognito, Rigid Ind., and Black Rhino Performance we plan to hit the dirt this weekend in beautiful Barstow for some testing and of course Del Taco. I think this years finishing count will be way up over previous years, in advance of the race Cook Racing wishes everyone the best of luck and look forward to the finishing party in Reno.:D

Sharpy

Oct 20, 2011
Sappington & Sharp will be attending. We've changed the oil, put on some new tires and we may even wash old 1904 before the race.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
1920 will be there...hopefully she'll start as we havnt even tried since the SS300...wash it? why destroy the patina earned in the last race. We'll plug the holed tires and try to untaco the taco'd rims. Lastly see if we can get the back cyl firing again...it wasn't running to well when we parked it.

See ya'll in Vegas!

noceros

Jan 22, 2011
Folsom Ca.
Boy talk about over dressing the the occasion, I cut the whole back end off my rig after the mint, still finishing it. Should have just washed it.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
...ok, just got in from testing the 570, and it is stupid fast. We were whacking the whoops at 60 mph with only the driver, but when we put in a passenger we had issues. Hmmm... She needs to be lighter. The cabin with the positive air pressure worked great and the California Car dusters were only a 'push' away when we needed clear vision. We drove 39 miles this afternoon and only used just under two gallons of 114 VP race gas. Game on vatos!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
...ok, just got in from testing the 570, and it is stupid fast. We were whacking the whoops at 60 mph with only the driver, but when we put in a passenger we had issues. Hmmm... She needs to be lighter. The cabin with the positive air pressure worked great and the California Car dusters were only a 'push' away when we needed clear vision. We drove 39 miles this afternoon and only used just under two gallons of 114 VP race gas. Game on vatos!
Spy photo of the 570 in testing????

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
i heard the 570 really is only 499 cc displacement, and that you guys cut 2 cars down the middle front to back, and put them all back together as one car with 998 cc..?...... and that since there were 2 VIN #s you had to pay for 2 entries!!!....???

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
1949 - Team Jean will be there... we will be sporting the rzr xp4.. it weighs in at only 1400lbs fully loaded.. motor pumped up to 999cc putting out 130hp at the crank on114 octane race fuel. so far in testing rzr will run at 88mph on the gps. dennis pulled some of his miltary contacts and got us these amazing tires...they cant go FLAT...also we put a 30 gallon fuel tank in it, only planning on one pit stop...this thing is a beast of a car. if we get the pole again look out no one is going to catch us..

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
1949 - Team Jean will be there... we will be sporting the rzr xp4.. it weighs in at only 1400lbs fully loaded.. motor pumped up to 999cc putting out 130hp at the crank on114 octane race fuel. so far in testing rzr will run at 88mph on the gps. dennis pulled some of his miltary contacts and got us these amazing tires...they cant go FLAT...also we put a 30 gallon fuel tank in it, only planning on one pit stop...this thing is a beast of a car. if we get the pole again look out no one is going to catch us..

Your welcome on the idea for the tires Ricky. You guys should not have to worry about flats even if you slice the side wall.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
This really is the "shit talking thread"

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Sorry for the late reply, but 'yes' Jagged X has already built one Kick AZZ RZR 570 for me to race in the BITD Pro UTV class, and it will debut at the 2012 Vegas to Reno. Kroyer Racing Engines will be doing the 'power up' and with 114 octane VP racing gas, it makes 81 hp at the crank. Walker Evans has supplied some really cool 570 shocks and with the JX suspension it cycles 14" of travel front and 16" rear. Just so you know, this is a new way of looking at desert racing... I have lost approximately 82 lbs now and my co-driver is smok'n hot, 82 lb ballerina that I recruited from Tashkent Kazakhistan. So we just have some testing to do to confirm the strength of the unobtainium front spindles and to log clutch temps, but if all checks out ok, we should be set. The 570 (actually bored and stroked to 588cc) weighs in at just under 950 lbs with a half tank of fuel, a 'mini spare,' titanium tools and a real trick 1/2 lb 'baloon' style air jack that runs off of the exhaust. Look out world! :p

Funny Chit man.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Oh man.... where will this thread be by race day? I did see some po po spy photos, and with these "leaks" on this forum, the rumors must be true. I did not know VP made a blend of fuel specifically for the po po's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000