TORC Texas **UTV's ARE WELCOME!!!**

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
easy now... I gotta side with Cheek a bit.. I see you feel "outted" but Im calling a lil stretch on the "1/4 cost of a 20k UTV" theres no way your pilot is as cool as you say for 5k... or someone can put a "competitive used pilot" together for that price?..

turbotexas

Jan 22, 2011
I paid 4000 for mine year and ahalf ago...
3 years ago they were 6-7 for a stock one... I have seen long travels sell for 6000... Again the economy dropped the prices
Check out PilotOdyssey.com • Index page
look at ebay occasionally they will be listed
5k will get you a great stock pilot! even one with a few mods like a pipe and carb upgrade... but for the dependability (once you learn the 2 stroke end of it) is why I win some not all of my races... And I'm a slow old man LOL
Thanks for the input!!!
easy now... I gotta side with Cheek a bit.. I see you feel "outted" but Im calling a lil stretch on the "1/4 cost of a 20k UTV" theres no way your pilot is as cool as you say for 5k... or someone can put a "competitive used pilot" together for that price?..

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
You can't get too upset.. your trying to race a non UTV in a UTV racing series, or class correct?? It would be kinda like someone getting upset if they wouldn't allow him to race an ATV in a dirtbike race.. not the same thing. While yours is similar, its pretty far different as far as power to weight, center of gravity, etc etc..

Cheek

Texas Crazy Horse - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
the problem is u shouldnt have bought it an expect to race it in a UTV class!! then u trash talk our 40,000 racers cause u cant race with us an say 1980 stuff is better!!! i say man u have a clouded view of things!! lol get a UTV build it right an then u can come race! till then zip it!!

turbotexas

Jan 22, 2011
hopefully there is eventually enough INTEREST and attendance for us to have our own class... That is my goal! Between the older Pilots and stadium lites and the newer Redline Revolts and Drakarts there can be... It is already happening out west in California and Arizona!!! It has to start somewhere here in Texas!!!
40,000 farm implements converted to race ready racers? That is a huge aftermarket parts bonanza! Out of 40,000 only 3 came to race in EDR race here in Texas?
Why take a farm implement like the yamaha rhino and dump tons of money into converting it into a race ready car when
I can buy something designed for this type of terrain with a proven record? If I was the "type" that had to have something "new" then the Redline Revolt would be my choice! I'm not rich so that's not going to happen for me!
All we're asking (Pilot/stadium lite owners) is a chance to get the ball rolling so eventually we can grow to our own class... It's hapening already with GNCC and LOORRS regionals where at Glen Helen last year our class was as big as the pro mod utv class
Thank You

You can't get too upset.. your trying to race a non UTV in a UTV racing series, or class correct?? It would be kinda like someone getting upset if they wouldn't allow him to race an ATV in a dirtbike race.. not the same thing. While yours is similar, its pretty far different as far as power to weight, center of gravity, etc etc..

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000