Toy Hauler question

Daharp

Nov 20, 2013
poway, ca
Hey guys,
A little help here! This past Monday I was coming home from Glamis (to San Diego) via Hwy 78. About 20 miles West of Ocotillo Wells I hit a boulder or something on the shoulder (It was dark out) and then the trailer must have hit the "cliff, rock outcropping". It tore off my staircase, did some minor frame damage, both passenger wheels/tire damaged, tore through the aluminum siding in 4 different spots. It's insured and all but I am wondering who has any experience with getting their toy hauler repaired or totaled out. What did you do? Where did you take it? Any info is very helpful.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys,
A little help here! This past Monday I was coming home from Glamis (to San Diego) via Hwy 78. About 20 miles West of Ocotillo Wells I hit a boulder or something on the shoulder (It was dark out) and then the trailer must have hit the "cliff, rock outcropping". It tore off my staircase, did some minor frame damage, both passenger wheels/tire damaged, tore through the aluminum siding in 4 different spots. It's insured and all but I am wondering who has any experience with getting their toy hauler repaired or totaled out. What did you do? Where did you take it? Any info is very helpful.
I had some frame damage. Took it to the So Cal RV Doctor at 29910 O Hana Cir, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
<NOBR>(951) 471-3840</NOBR>
<NOBR></NOBR>
<NOBR>They did all the paperwork with insurance and did a great job on the repair as well as fixing some other small issues. Highly recommended.</NOBR>

Daharp

Nov 20, 2013
poway, ca
I had some frame damage. Took it to the So Cal RV Doctor at 29910 O Hana Cir, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
<NOBR>(951) 471-3840</NOBR>
<NOBR></NOBR>
<NOBR>They did all the paperwork with insurance and did a great job on the repair as well as fixing some other small issues. Highly recommended.</NOBR>
Thanks! I ran the numbers through NadaGuides and they book the cost at $8,625. I'll have to see if it will be repaired or replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000