Tyler Herzog & Ivy Racing LOORRS SR1 CHAMPS & Rookie Of The Year

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Tyler Herzog - LOORRS Rookie Of The Year & SR1 Champ

Ivy Racing - Racing To A Championship

WOW!!!! What a season. To think back a year ago when Tyler and I bought a Rhino that had already been though hell and to think we could race and be competitive with it. Some how a few wins later a lot of hard work and we win a championship and rookie of the year. Not to bad for the first year.

We didn’t realize what we were getting ourselves into at first but as the year went on more people and companies began to help us out and get us to where we are now.

I would like to thank my wife Suzy, Candice and Tyler for putting up with me during all those crazy rounds of racing Lucas Oil. Tyler did an awesome job keeping the car together and driving us to this Championship.

Big thanks to the guys at Xtreme Machine&Fabrication (XMF). Not only did they fix our shocks and chassis they explained the mental part of racing.

Also a big thanks to Kimbrell Racing for letting us take over there pits a few times. We also would like to thank Weller Racing, Kronik Energy, Muzzys Performance, Walker Evans Racing, Wicked Bilt, Kens Cycle Tech, UTVUnderground.com, Ivy Trucking & Grading and all the other teams and friends that help us with parts and labor. We couldn't of had a season like this without all of your help

We have plans of racing in 2011 and could use all the help we can get so if you have any interest in joining the Ivy Racing team as a sponsor please contact me for information.

Sincerely,

Brian
Ivy Racing LLC
[email protected]
SR1 #844

Last edited:

AudioAddiction44

IVY Racing SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2009
AZ
Thanks to everybody that helped us out this year, couldn't have done it without all the companies and teams throughout the season. BTW I didn't roll in that picture, but close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000