Updates From Rally On The Rocks

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
Joey and the guys just sent back this awesome gallery of photos from the first couple days of Rally on the Rocks! Looks like too much fun, any UTVUG members out there?

Last edited:
Reactions: ALEX and dunerat

tightline

Dec 14, 2012
I am hear in Moab and rode with the UTVUNDERGROUND crew Tuesday as well as the Warfighters Made. It was a great ride with a fun group. Ask Joey about the Escalator

Reactions: JoeyD23

brokennosescotty

Nov 25, 2009
midwest USA
I had a little "issue" in the Escalator myself! (but no photographic evidence) Mine was coming back down, wrong line, ended up with the driver front wheel against the rock, and the car at a 45degree angle in the big water hole. FUN! Required expert winch extraction by Woody. Also witnessed the API turbo car in a similar situation, except he had the front end of the car in the air, and only required a strap and some muscle to escape. It was my first time in Moab, and I will say it was an amazing week.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What an amazing trip once again to Moab! Besides being the best UTV rally in our opinion in terms of riding and turnout, this year leading the Warfighter Made group was a total highlight.

I will write up a full story but overall the trip was one of the best UTV ride trips I have ever taken!

Be on the lookout for our Destination Polaris TV show & UTVUnderground presents video from the ride. Slated to drop around July 4th. We will have a full write up with images to release here shortly!

Thank you,

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I just got back. Had a fantastic time. I did the Escalator, Hells Gate and the big hot tub.............in a RZR 570! Also did Steelbender and Strike Ravine. I even tried the Britanny Spears side trail at area BFE. Made it around but broke an axle on the last ledge. SuperAtv and Zbroz got me all fixed up at the arena. Lance and Jared did a superb job again this year. Lots of good deals from the vendors and tons of stuff raffled off.
Even got to chat with JoeyD for a few minutes. I already have my camping spot reserved for next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000