UTV BITD Racers

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
I will be meeting with Casey from BITD along with Corey from the UTVRA during tech at the next Parker race. Casey has asked me to bring to the table any concerns or ideas that may help improve the UTV class within BITD. If anyone has any concerns or ideas please direct them to my email and I will be glad to put them on the agenda, my email is [email protected]. See everyone in Parker!!!!

Sean Cook
Cook Off-Road Racing #1930

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Unfortunately with the land use fees only getting higher, the chances of entry fees for BITD going down are a long shot. If you want to race cheaper try WORCS or Cal City.

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
This is how i feel. Us as UTV's get restricted becasue of our speed they say. The speed should not be a factor. WE pay for a service that we do not fully get. WE pay to race a 250 mile race and damn it I want the chance to race the full mileage. They should just call it the Parker 160. Some people say we need to earn the respect to race the full mileage. I feel that is not right. WE pay just like everyone else. Casey put on a excellent and safe race. That is not the issue at all. I just feel like we get ripped off on mileage. If BITD has to stay on the couse unitl whenever(utv's) finish then they have to stay out there. We pay for that.

My next issue is Cory and UTVRA. Corry, I know you do alot of behind scene. No outside help on the course means no outside help. I was listening on the BITD channel, when Offical's said that 1917 would not get a finish because of outside help ON THE COURSE. Then you said no I helped 1917. Which apparently is fine? I dont get it. Can we get outside help or not. I can understand a tow out of silt. but to take out parts to one of your cars to help them finish, i dont think it is right. Also, they finish 2hr late and Casey still gave them a finish. Are these rules or just GUIDELINES.

see everyone in parker. good luck.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Not sure where this outside help thing keeps coming from. For the third time, no one at all brought us a part, or helped us in any way! We simply blew a belt, fixed it and continued! If someone was trying to contact bitd to have them help us, thanks, but nobody did. For clarification on the rules, any driver (other team) or a bitd offical or volunteer of bitd can assist. But again "no body" helped us in this situation you speak of in parker . So please stop making things up and clarify with the source before accusations. Remember this coming race does have a posted time limit. Unlike other races. :D

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
I am not sure why this is still coming up as for you and I and Casey it has been dealt with, end of story! Let's go racing and have some fun!!!!! See you in Parker.:cool:

howyadoin

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Aug 24, 2010
Hell, AZ
For clarification on the rules, any driver (other team) or a bitd offical or volunteer of bitd can assist.
That pretty much sums it up...not sure what the confusion is. It's in the rules and Casey has stated it countless times fwiw.

crdesigns

Aug 18, 2010
Once something doesnt go a racers way you are going to find a problem with ISA. Corey didnt make the final decision so why drop corey.

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
Not sure where this outside help thing keeps coming from. For the third time, no one at all brought us a part, or helped us in any way! We simply blew a belt, fixed it and continued! If someone was trying to contact bitd to have them help us, thanks, but nobody did. For clarification on the rules, any driver (other team) or a bitd offical or volunteer of bitd can assist. But again "no body" helped us in this situation you speak of in parker . So please stop making things up and clarify with the source before accusations. Remember this coming race does have a posted time limit. Unlike other races. :D
dmurray, sorry to bring this up. there is no source. i am putting it out there what I heard on the radio my self. If you didnt get help then fine, you didn't.
i agree let go racing, see everyone in parker

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000