UTV race Kingman Arizona Sept 15, 2013

azop

Jul 11, 2013
You still have time to pre-enter online and pay with paypal or credit card, if not it will be CASH only at the track.

azop

Jul 11, 2013
HOST HOTEL FOR OUR KINGMAN AZ RACE SEPT 14--15

Make sure to mention you are with AZOP (the offroad race to get the discounted price)

Days Inn East
3381 E Andy Devine Ave
Kingman, AZ-86401
Ph. 928/757-7337
Fax 928/757-5591
email: [email protected]...

The special rate for this event is $49.95 per room.

They have WIFI free of cost.

Included continental breakfast which include waffles, hard boiled eggs, toast, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, fruit juices, coffee and tea.

They also have pool. The rooms are exterior. We have microwave fridge in the rooms. We have in room coffee and hairdryers in the room.

Please stay at this hotel if you need one.

azop

Jul 11, 2013
There are about seven UTVs that have already preregistered, most do it at the track

Sep 4, 2013
Surprise,AZ
What is the seat belt rules some circuits are allowing 3 years after expiration date as long as there is no cosmetic flaws? I have raced workd no problem but i would hate to get there and not be able to race.

azop

Jul 11, 2013
What is the seat belt rules some circuits are allowing 3 years after expiration date as long as there is no cosmetic flaws? I have raced workd no problem but i would hate to get there and not be able to race.
dont worry you are fine

Sep 4, 2013
Surprise,AZ
Is there a fee for camping if you are racing , and will there be practice on Saturday? Didn't see this info on your site?

Looking forward to see you all there!

azop

Jul 11, 2013
Is there a fee for camping if you are racing , and will there be practice on Saturday? Didn't see this info on your site?

Looking forward to see you all there!
There is a gate fee but camping is FREE- there is motocross practice only on Sat but you can race the unclassified race Sunday morning for $20 for one lap around the entire 15 mile loop.

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
took 2nd in expert class.thanks to jim and cognito motorsports for their first class service on my shocks.had one little issue that turned out wasnt an issue,called cognito sat afternoon and they were closed.pm'd jim here on the forumns and the phone rang 2 minutes later,he got me straightened out in time to go race. thanks again to jim and all at cognito. TONY

Sep 4, 2013
Surprise,AZ
I ended up having to much fun saturday night at the smash car utv run. I ended up blowing my clutch up on the first lap on sunday. Seem to be great high speed race. I feel like most of these races are a battle of not breaking down. Cant wait to see everyone at the next race.

joshsr1

Feb 4, 2013
Kingman a great track for the SR1 plan on doing the race in November. AZOP are great guys

azop

Jul 11, 2013
Due to several reasons, including conflicting dates with another local series, we''ve decided to make some date and location changes to the remainder of our 2013 race schedule. We did this in order to accommodate riders that race in more that one series. We are sorry for any inconvenience. We are striving to make for better racing in Arizona. Some of these are still tentative as they are waiting for permit approval. We are working hard to find new racing venues and will continue to do so for 2014.

2013 Arizona Offroad Promotions “Updated Race Scheduleâ€

Oct 12 Tonalea Hare Scrambles (day 1) Tonalea AZ Bikes-ATV-UTV

Oct 13 Tonalea Hare Scrambles (day 2) Tonalea AZ Bikes-ATV-UTV

Oct 26 White Mountain Hare Scrambles Show Low AZ Bikes-ATV (TENTATIVE)

Nov 16 Rattlesnake Hare Scrambles Kingman AZ Bikes-ATV-UTV Double Points

Nov 30 Rolling Rock Hare Scrambles Congress AZ Bikes-ATV-UTV (TENTATIVE)

Dec 14 Christmas Grand Prix and Team Race Canyon MX Bikes-ATV-UTV Double Points

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000