UTV Rally Raid is almost here

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
This didn't really fit in any of the specific race sections, but Rally Raid looks like its shaping up nicely.

Overlord put this thread up over on the southeastsxs.com forum showing some good shots of the track coming together. Can't wait til race day!

Off The Chain!!!!!!!!!

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
This is a great series to run, some of our boys were in the K.O.H. race this week, pass the word on the eastcoast series, we got some great competitors and freinds here in the series so ya'll come join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BigKev76

Jul 21, 2011
Great event. Average over 45 entries last year (60+ in our first race). Expect more this year as the sport is growing and interest in endurance racing is growing.

We race 2 hours in daylight and 2 hours in dark. Over fast paced wide open trails and narrower trails over hills and thru woods. It's not just a test of who can go fastest, but who can hold it together over time and who can think and strategize under pressure.

The mixture of endurance, elements, changing terrain, speed, skill, and machine make this on awesome event. Check it out. If you got a pair. :D

Utvrr.com

Kilowatt

Dec 21, 2011
Athens ,Ga
I've had the pleaser of racing and winning at the Rally Raid events and it's the most 4 hours of fun you can have with your clothes still on ! Last year we got all the bugs worked out and 2012 should be a great event.

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
A little over a week away! Of course we've still got work to do. :eek: Any body else coming out?

RayRay

Oct 26, 2011
Atl Ga
can't wait, we're supposed to have 80+ buggies there. should be a fun time as long as weather holds out.

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
Team viper will be going up on friday to ride some and get some miles in on the new axles, hopin they will hang in there and put this problem to rest finally!:D

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
We made some good progress on the cage build yesterday. Just a little more work and then button everything up. Heading down Friday.

Apr 10, 2011
Memphis,TN
Rain Friday...RIGHT ON! Perfect race day weather Saturday! Can't wait!! S.L. called me today to confirm my cabins I had for rent. They said they are fully booked and had long waiting list. This might be the biggest Rally Raid yet.

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
class act so far up there at stoney lonesome call you us as well and confirmed our reservations, this looks to be a class act state run park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RayRay

Oct 26, 2011
Atl Ga
Looks like weather is going to cooperate with us as well rain on Fri then 10% chance on Sat. this will help keep the dust down and make for some fast riding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000