UTVRR race in B'ham ala august 25th!!!!!!!!

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
Well it's that time again folks, time to drop the hammer UTV RALLY RAID style! If you can read this and you hankering for a all out race 2hrs in the daylight and 2 hrs. in the dark them load'em up and head to birmingham alabama this weekend for a knock down drag out rally race against the clock, check us out @ www.UTVRR.COM

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Man, it's going to be a blast. New short coarse and revised track is going to make this one of the fastest races we have had.

choptop0130

Jul 5, 2011
keepn this post bumped up! Lookin to see what it would take to get some of the west coast guys to maybe group together on transporting their rides and maybe head over for our december race or maybe november race, we will help with the arrangments if we know how many people would be coming. If anyone is interested in giving this a whirl please contact I.M. me here and lets try to make it happen, we really think you guys would love the night racing, c'mon guys what ya'll think, give it a try, we got plenty of time to plan it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
We're on our way down now. Be rolling in shortly. Cant wait to see the new additions to the course!

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
Here's a link to the race report: http://www.southeastsxs.com/utvrr-utv-rally-raid/2095-round-6-race-report.html

and the results: http://www.southeastsxs.com/utvrr-utv-rally-raid/2093-utvrr-round-6-class-results.html

The course was fast and I really liked the new additions and changes. We pulled 3rd place in Class 2 with the #54 Commander in spite of our persistent steering woes.

From the results link:

The top three in each class are as follows.

Outlaw

Clarke Brothers Racing – 13 Laps
Syndicate Racing – 13 Laps
Hendershot Performance - 12 Laps

Class 2

Team Buff – 13 Laps
Kretzschmar Racing – 10 laps
Hidden Trails 54 – 10 Laps :D

Class 1

Brinkam Racing – 11 Laps
Team Ford – 6 Laps
The Wildcat on fire was a crazy sight. I was really nervous for a second thinking the driver was stuck and couldn't get out. But fire extinguishers showed up from all sides very quickly and the driver was itching to get back out there. It was wild.

And the guy buzzing the pits in his helicopter almost had me ducking for cover a couple times. :laughing: That all made for a pretty exciting day.

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
I agree that the coarse is so much smoother and faster. A person would think that after racing for 4 hrs, he would be tired and beat up, but I wasn't. Great to see you guys, as usual. How did you like the new short coarse? I couldn't clear all the table tops, but I realy liked the jump across the road and the ski jump. I hope somebody puts up a video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000