UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yes, I said Build Thread! It's been a while since I have done one of these so I will do my best not to let you guys down and keep it up to date as best I can.

We are starting with a brand new, 0 mile 2014 Maverick Max 1000 XRS with EPS.

The goal is to go back to our roots with a bad ass So-Cal style desert play car!

First decision to make was builder and we settled on one of the hottest names here in Southern California, Madigan Motorsports. Tom Madigan has been building some sweet off road vehicles for a long time and recently has been building a ton of cool UTVs both for race and play. His latest Maverick builds are what drew me to choosing him to do our build.

Madigan has already torn the car down and is now starting with his full boxed suspension kit. I will post all the specs soon.

I'll keep posting updates.....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Suspension specs:

+3 per side
4130 Tig welded
Gives you three more inches of wheel travel over stock
Summers Bros axles
Madigan Front Tie rods
Madigan Rear radius rods
Fk rear uniballs
And utilizes stock shock location

We plan to upgrade our factory Fox Podium shocks to new Fox IBP 2.5" shocks once they are ready!

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Fox has always said there wasn't enough body on the Maverick shocks to do a BOC and that the rear gold series XXC shocks are the only ones that can fit it.
When are they suppose to release this shock?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I would like to take them off along with all the other black trim pieces and have them carbon fiber dipped. I want to go with a red Ferrari theme I think.
like the old Ferrari rhino? man i loved that car.

BTW i love this build. LT, big shocks, perfect wheelbase and sweet cage design. total win, just let me know if you need a test driver.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Not sure. Hopefully soon. I'll try to get specs from them. My last Maverick had 2.5" Walker Evans Racing shocks and they were awesome!
If they end up falling through get with me. I did the shocks on the JBR Maverick, we have a Max setup and it does great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000