We are getting ready

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Parts are coming in and we have a ton of work to do..

Simpson racing seat with 5 point harness. I really like this seat it fits me perfect. It will slide all the way back against the fire wall. for you long legged people.

This might be the single best bolt on item to put on your xp 900 Dale over at Dirty Dawg Performance has an Awesome set up.

Rugged radio has us set up for the season. Look for rugged radio coming to Worcs this year.

I cant wait for our OMF wheels to get here to mount these GBC Dirt Commander tires on them. GBC has us covered for what ever track condition thrown our way.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I really like this seat it fits me perfect. It will slide all the way back against the fire wall. for you long legged people.

i like this. im 6 foot 7 and legs are long. also i need some of those dirty dawg t shirts. :D

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Holz gives a whole new meaning to BIG BROWN BOX. Im so excited to bust this box open

Just needed to add a couple of tabs and off to powder coat.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Today we installed our new Muzzy Exhaust's systems. Thank you Team MUZZY'S . Im so honored to be part of the Team.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Today we got the Cages mounted and tomorrow we will move the radiators. I really like the Holz Racing Cage and bed delete kit. Mark has really made a very clean and simple kit. Very easy to get into the machine and work on it. This kit Comes with Cage, Bed Delete, Number plates, Roof, doors, window net and the radiator relocate. ITS AWESOME .. To all the Guys over at Holz Racing
Thank You.

I will have more pic on this kit coming soon

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Elka Suspension is on. We have 2 completely new set ups from Elka and are so excited to get them out on the track. One set up lowers the machine about 2 an a half inches for short course racing and the other set up is for those monster jumps at WORCS :D

I am so proud to be a driver for Elka Suspension this year. We will be testing and trying some really cool set ups this year. Come to the Elka trailer at the WORCS races and check it out.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
OMF Wheels with GBC dirt commander tires got put on today.Holz cage in on and roof will be done tomorrow. Wrap is friday:D

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
I used the stock Radiator. Drained fluid, pulled hoses, pulled a couple bolts and bolted it back on. Holz made this kit very easy to relocate your radiator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000