whiplash nov7

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
I want to thank craig for taking the championship in his 1912 teryx in the baja pro class. He won every race he entered and at speedworld this weekend fought off the nessie car to hold first in his class. Those 2 cars made it a good race i think in time wise the nessie won. I want to say craig had the fastest lap for the utv. Thanks to all especially wifes and family that support us.Special thanks to Xmf,ATD,ACS,Car quest,The strippingshop,

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
According to the results page he did one less lap than Todd and myself.I am not sure if thats true or not but he had a 30 second headstart and we finished side by side.

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
i know he did all the laps i was pretty sure the nessie beat him in time wise. The rhino that was #22 was fast until he pilled it up must of crapped his self. Because after that he slowed way down.Good race you guys put on especially when you guys were rubbing. I thought for sure there was going to be more of that.

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I am not sure if I would call that rubbing but his car was fast and I could not get around him on the Lucas track.I was alot faster in the back section but ran out of tear offs and had to stay back due to all the mud.I was winning my class and the overall so I didnt want to risk it any more on the Lucas track.

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
i know he did all the laps i was pretty sure the nessie beat him in time wise. The rhino that was #22 was fast until he pilled it up must of crapped his self. Because after that he slowed way down.Good race you guys put on especially when you guys were rubbing. I thought for sure there was going to be more of that.
NO I WAS OVER HEATING HAD TO PULL OFF AND CLEAN MY RADIATOR , AND THE POWER STEERING WENT OUT , WHICH MAKES IT TWICE AS HARD TO TURN WITH THE UNIT IN THERE AND NOT WORKING . FUN RACE BUT TO MUCH DAM MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I heard that 122 guy was hualing a$$:D Wish they did have these races same date as Lucas would have loved to been their.

Adam Gruender

Apr 23, 2010
mesa, az
Hans,
Sounds like u were at it again , sorry I missed the race when u stopped by the shop and said that weekend, I thought there was still one race left for the year oops! Good Job did u get #1

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Hans,
Sounds like u were at it again , sorry I missed the race when u stopped by the shop and said that weekend, I thought there was still one race left for the year oops! Good Job did u get #1
Hey Adam,there are still 2 rounds left of the Grindingstone GP series in December.You should come out and race.I will keep you up to date on them as they get closer.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Good stuff guys! Sorry I didnt come out for this one......

See you guys at the awards banquet!

Dude

Apr 14, 2010
What Mud? :eek: ( LOL ) I didn't see,,,, much of anything if a car was ahead of me. Good thing the water trucks continued to water the course during the race. It sure kept the dust down. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000