Who says UTV's don't open doors?? :)

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
If it weren't for UTV racing, I would never have gotten into short-course racing. If it weren't for short-course racing, I would never have had the chance to race a Pro 4. If it weren't for racing a Pro 4, I prob would never have been able to do this:

http://www.maxim.com/todays-girl/corry-weller

So...thank you, UTVs! :D

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
Thanks you guys...really, the only reason I love this kind of stuff is because I want to help move the sport into the mainstream media as much as I can....I'm in a unique position this year, and I am doing my best to make the most of it. That was for my sponsors and LOORRS and the industry, pretty much! :)

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
I along with the rest of JGR want to say thank you. My family has been racing in the dirt since the 70's and have seen major changes, so good so not so good, but it's people like you (and Jason) that make a difference. You are an inspiration to many and you should feel very good about what you have done and continue to do. Keep doing what you are doing it IS MAKING PEOPLE NOTICE.
Also, my three year old (going on 30) little girl idolizes you. Evey time she sees you on the track she screams "go Corry go!." My wife will ask her who her favorite racer is and she always says, You, Corry, and daddy, sometimes I'm even below Tony Stewart. So like I said keep doing what your doing.

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
That literally made my giggle out loud....how cute!! I love my little fans!! :). And thank you for the kind words.....its my privilege to be a small part of this amazing sport!!

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Congratulatiions Corry, We are all proud of how far you have taken yourself in the sport. I alway's look to see where you are running when I am watching the races on tv. I wish the best for you and the photo shoot pictures are awesome, My new screen savers. Thanks

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
You are an insperation to all your little fans. Great pictures, great job at keeping your mad skills on the front line. We will always be proud of you over here at UTV Underground, your like our little sister!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000