Women UTV Drivers?

Throttle Chic

Oct 12, 2011
Hey there! I'm an avid powersports user (sleds, jetskis, dirt bikes and now UTV's) and so started a website a few months ago called Throttle Chix which caters to women powersport enthusiasts. I've always been a serious rider no matter the sport and always especially looked up to other women riders (and now drivers) and really have enjoyed networking with them over the years. And the ladies rides events I've attend are so much fun and have provided me some of the fondest memories! I created Throttle Chix to make it easy for women like me to find female specific resources related to powersports along with a general network of women recreational offroaders. I have a goal to feature women in powersports to not only provide more exposure for them but to also provide inspiration to all the other aspiring female offroaders out there. I've got several lined up to feature for other sports but I'm finding the number of women involved in UTV / sidexside is quite a bit less! Course, I'm new to this scene so I'm sure I'll hear of more and come across more as my husband and I get more involved but snow is a coming and the RZR is about to get put away for the next 5 months. So I'd appreciate any help you can give me in naming any women racers or participants that stand out in your mind. I also need photos to feature in the photo albums and will give free Throttle Chix stickers to ladies who send in photos then I end up using. Contact me here or at [email protected].

Thanks for your help!
Sarah Whipple

(I hope this isn't considered spamming or whatever! Sorry admin if it is - just let me know and delete my post.)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Also check out Rzrluvr........, And welcome to the site:)
I also agree with PB, Angie is awesome!!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
My wife, Michelle. She loves the sport and can outdrive most guys in the rocks. I'll see if I can dig up some pics of her in Moab, rockcrawling her 05 rhino. :D

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
Kayla Smith she is just a teenager and leading class three in worcs! you can reach her through 747 ink thats her dad!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE SITE. JENNE MY WIFE (DUNE BUNNIE) TURNS INTO ROBBIE GORDON WHEN SHE GETS BEHIND THE WHEEL. JUST ASK LA FAMILIA. SHE ALSO RACED A 3 WHEELER IN THE DESERT JUST TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE. LIKE JIM SAID. CORRY WELLER IS ONE OF THE TOP SIDEXSIDE RACERS IN THE COUNTRY, SHE IS LEADING THE R1 POINTS IN LOORRS & IS A GREAT SPOKESPERSON FOR OUR SPORT.

Last edited:

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
what about that Taylor?? George girl, didn't she just tie for the championship with Tyler? in Lucas regional at glen helen.

Cory Weller is Miss UTV Racer :D

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Besides Corry Weller (450girl), get in touch with Cottin Rodd, she will be running a Pro2 Truck in LOORS for the 2012 season. She has many years of off-road and rock crawling experience. Her hubby builds many of the top King Of The Hammer cars out there (which she will probably race in 2012)..

Her website for their business is:
$$$ Jimmy's 4x4

Last edited:

Throttle Chic

Oct 12, 2011
Great! Thank you so much! Got Cory on the line, she's a perfect fit and I look forward to contacting the you've mentioned on here!

Love that rock crawling pic! That's awesome! My husband couched me through a few pretty cool technical sections this season (nothing that extreme) but it's sure fun and I look forward to more! I've got some fun video of my hubby (he's a great driver!) that I'll have to put together and share on here for the guys! We really hope to get involved in WORCs racing next year!

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Myself and Jessie Kohrel l(Custom Creations) Both Race UTV's. We have both competed in BITD and MORE. I raced the WORCS race here in Lake Havasu and a few other venues. I have a bunch of pictures here if you go to my page. Jessie has them on her's also. Welcome to the underground!

Attachments

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
"Elvis" Out at KOH last year. She followed me in her stock rhino.

On the spotters rope in moab. "Behind the Rocks"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000