WORCS #4 Surprise, AZ April 13-14

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
ok since i am new to sxs racing and their was a thread on bumping etc with the mint 400....what is acceptable? When I came into some turns and their was not enough room to get by and i kept having to hit the brakes, I would bump a little to get their attention....I dont want to piss anyone (yet) off .....

thoughts are appreciated

I am going to run my car in the current configuration and then if I plan to stay in the series I will kick it up a notch....I am already learnin what mofo's to go after...slowpoke i will be lookin for ya:D

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Usually you can squeze by cleanly with a little patience, but you have to time it. A slight love tap if the guy is really holding you up is ok. Best bet is get a good start that helps a ton.

With the power your putting out shouldnt be a problem, just hit the brakes before the corners, Lol

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Usually you can squeze by cleanly with a little patience, but you have to time it. A slight love tap if the guy is really holding you up is ok. Best bet is get a good start that helps a ton.

With the power your putting out shouldnt be a problem, just hit the brakes before the corners, Lol
Fine lets just drag race...LOL

what do you mean its just a standard bore??

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
I personally dont bump or believe in it. I dont even run a front bumper. If someone is in the way i will honk. Last race i finished (primm) i went from my row 4 to mid pack row 1 and didnt bump once. I think it is more intinidating if you get next to them in a straight away and they will back down. The track is usually wide enough to give this chsnce

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
All points taken....will pass with all that in mind:)

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I used to just get a "shoulder" on em on the inside of a corner and they'd know I was there.....if they fought me, I'd push them a little wide and move on ahead. I've also been held up by some pretty slow racers who didn't want to move out of my way, and after a few gentle taps, I have tapped harder and it got the job done. Mostly, I just passed clean and quick - I don't like poking around behind someone slower, because every second counts sometimes in these timed races, and while you are there hanging out behind someone who doesn't feel like moving over, your competition is coming up on you pretty quick.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
idk what your talking bout, i was cripple and drove it one handed lol

ya I did push it a lil too far. My mistake for not even checkin oil after practice since i knew it was drinking oil like water.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
So doesnt look like i will make it this round. And I have 2 nights at Days Inn that I cant Refund, Thursday, Friday, Saturday checkout at 11am. Anyone interested in picking the room up off me? $152/ was what I was charged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000