WORCS RD7 Anza SCHEDULE CHANGE

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Very Cool of Sean. Once again. Going out of his way for the SxS guys. I was effected by this as well and sure appreciate the time to get to Glen Helen now. See you guys down there.

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
I'll be there! This will be my first race so I'll be in sportsman. I saw in the Rulebook it says " * Side X Side Definition: Must come with an OEM rear cargo bed. ". That just means it had to come with a bed when it was bought correct? I have a large fuel cell in its place now. The bed sides are still there though.

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
Can anyone tell me the correct color combo for sportsman? The rules say white/black but the example shows white/red. It says white/black for unlimited also but the example is white/black.

MadeulooK

May 22, 2012
Helendale, Ca.
They Will Provide A Number For You, If you Don't Have Some, Printed Number On White Vinyl. We Did Our First Worc's Race In Adelanto Racetown 395 In Sportsman Beginner.

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
They Will Provide A Number For You, If you Don't Have Some, Printed Number On White Vinyl. We Did Our First Worc's Race In Adelanto Racetown 395 In Sportsman Beginner.
Ok so no need to worry about getting numbers, thanks. I was at the adelanto race for the practice on that Friday. Its right down the street from me. I broke though so I couldn't race. Hopefully it goes a little better this time.

Mitch G

2009-2010-2012 King Of The Hammers UTV winner
Feb 14, 2010
does anyone know if theres practice tommorow?? If so what time ? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000