XP 1000 4-seater?

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
They didn't pass the not legal to ride if "you can't touch the grab bar or floorboards" right? I heard that one didn't pass.
That part was takin out long before the law passed. And they repealed the 4 seat thing. So all we have is the helmet law. Which is a good thing unless you're too stupid to realize it. Then I say let Darwin sort you out.

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
granny im not sure why you feel the need to come in and attack me. I never said anything about who put your laws into place. I simple stated Utah has more conservative views/laws. if you want to argue that go ahead. but you don't have much of a case. i never stated i thought i was some BIG BRAIN as you put it, but yes im not an idiot and yes i have my own opinions. im not afraid to share them. im not always right, and i didn't know cali's law was pushed by a republican. but again i only stated Utah has more conservative views not REPUBLICAN VIEWS. And for Colorado i do have to admit little sahara is way to patrolled and enforced. The only thing i can say about that is there is always huge fights out there that weekend, I know of people getting beat down with a 2x4 so i also understand the need to control all the crazy's out there. glamis looks a lot easier going than little sahara, even with 4 times the amount of people than little sahara has.

merha82

merha
Apr 15, 2012
Colorado
So the 4-seater can be expected around new years....... stupid people ruin everything for everyone else..... good talk :D

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I know one thing, they certainly are raising the bar. They want to be on top right off the show room floor. I was surprised when Can-Am released the Maverick they only went with the 14" of suspension. Thats the same my "S" has (HCR long travel kit) but its 4 years old. You would think they would have gone a little "bigger" knowing that Polaris would follow them up. I've seen long travel kits for the mav that takes it to 18"...... for 6K.
14"s of suspension travel on these little machines is a respectable amount....the 18"s some boast of is only possible because they have 0 ground clearence at full bump....I HOPE thats not how polaris gained the few new inches they have added.

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
They do make a good bit of money but you have to think about the money they have spent on R&D, advertisement, they had 20 something XP1000's they were letting random people test drive at the sand dunes (I forgot where that was at). So they have spent a lot of money on this new Xp hopefully it pays off for them so they can continue to make new machines and gain further interest for the sport we all love.
All write offs for polaris to lower their total tax payout.

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
All write offs for polaris to lower their total tax payout.
What about every wage for all the employes involved in the production of it. Let me guess TAX RIGHT OFF. Right! I don't see the other dealers giving there shit away, and letting strangers beat the shit out of there machines. I'm not arguing that Polaris makes a lot of money, we all know they do. I'm just saying that the 20k is not all profit. But hey what do I know I'm from Utah and am not the big brain I think I am.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000