YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

GMZRP

Oct 3, 2012
Its a new Rhino powered by an LS1 with 39inch BFG projects. Oh ya and available in multiple colors. LOL

stonehenge

Nov 7, 2011
You should believe it! Why do you think all the utv manufactures, including Yamaha supported bill AB1595 that became law? AB1595 mandated helmets in manufactured ohv that are under 1000 cc's. The 1000 cc limit was chosen by the manufactures, not some politician.

Why would any utv manufacture build something over the specified limit of a law they supported & paid for? Trust me Yamaha is the last company that is going to be the test dummy for something new. Build something outside the current law that was written to protect them and you are just going to be inviting new lawsuits.

We have a bingo!

And on the PWC issue, these same manf's all placed a self imposed mph cap. Not a hp or a cc, which was purely for civil lawsuit avoidence purposes. The comments on the Fed consent decree of 83' (long live the tre-wheeler) were dead on accurate. And Yamaha's corn hole is still very sensitive to the court room. You will never see a manf go over 1000cc's, EVER!

This does not mean they won't push the hp or mph limits, or address the weight of the machine, or even bolt on item, i.e. turbo, supercharge, etc. Which won't inhibit the "self-imposed" 1000cc limit.

If you follow civil law, the PWC manf's were having fun in court just leading up to the mph cap.

BTW, only in Amerika do we have these civil problems, no shortage of lawyers, and worthless idiots to hire them.

Last edited:

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
My wife would like the pink color. Do they have other colors available.. lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Its gonna be a Commemorative Liberace Piano. With Lots of Bling...

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
Uh oh...... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKUDLSJ4jA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]The Dark Side Of Japan : 11 June 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

LaDSM

Jul 15, 2012
The 2014 Rhino will feature New California CARB certified Catalytic Converter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, Better Fuel economy with less Horsepower and Bold New Graphics

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000