HCR RACING YAMAHA YXZ1000R COMPLETE SUSPENSION SYSTEM
HCR Racing is proud to introduce the +4 YXZ Complete Long Travel Suspension System. Following the style and strength of HCR’s recent releases, with a modern edge.
The engineers at HCR produced incredible numbers on the YXZ Kit. At over 20 inches front and 21 inches of rear travel with 4 inches of additional wheel base; the suspension has been completely redesigned. The extensive time of R&D allowed increased travel numbers without interfering with critical characteristics such as bump steer; changing less than 0.3º from factory. Caster / Camber settings have been embedded into the design of the suspension eliminating the need for adjustment heims, and allowing for stronger internal structuring. Impressively, HCR achieved a minuscule 0.06º change in caster / camber throughout the front Travel Cycle and 0.00º fluctuations throughout the rear travel cycle.
HCR is also excited to announce it’s new partnership with RCV performance through the release of the YXZ Long Travel Kit. HCR has been working closely with RCV to provide the strongest axle options on the market, boasting twice the strength of a Factory axles. RCV Custom HCR Axle bars will be included and heavy duty assemblies will be available as an upgrade. RCV’s Revolutionary axle shaft design provides the strength, smoothness, and reliability you need to power through the most demanding off road conditions.
HCR uses the same custom alloy as their popular Elite Kit to manufacture the Yamaha YXZ Kit. This proprietary material boasts 30% stronger tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 series chromoly. The material goes through several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
- Over 20” Front Travel & Over 21” Rear Travel +4 inches wider per side
- Additional 8 inches of track width +4 inches of wheel base added
- 2 front/2 rear Minimal weight increase of only 13 pounds with Elite Kit while increasing strength exponentially
- Fiber Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC’d 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- RCV +4 extended axle bars. Heat treated & through hardened
- Custom 2.5” HCR Race Series KING Off-Road Racing Shocks
- Unique trailing arm inspired design for minimal added weight and increased strength.
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design Each arm is carefully TIG welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- Uniball Option available for racing & short course applications
- Compatible with factory wheels
- High-Clearance Arms provide a 1.5” increase in ground clearance
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25” in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
Feel confident in the most demanding terrain with King 2.5 HCR Race Series Shocks with patented Internal Bypass technology. The shocks provided with this complete system are longer eye to eye, stroke, and are custom valved specifically for the geometry of the YXZ Suspension System. By integrating a shock tower combined with longer shocks, HCR has achieved optimum performance without compromising motion ratio, while minimizing shock fatigue, and less compound leverage on the arm preventing further bottoming and damage to components. Included with the YXZ Long Travel System are KING 2.5 HCR Race Series Shocks; sprung, valved, and tested by the owner of KING himself. KINGs true off-road shocks have larger internals than competitors advertised 3.0’s, providing minimal added weight without compromising performance. Backed by KING, HCR provides a 3 month tuning opportunity to meet with a KING technician for a live testing session if a different valving option is preferred.
These custom shocks will be available in HCR Edition Black and Silver, a $400 Value, at no extra charge. A 3.0” rear shock upgrade option will also be available. An intensive process is used during each design to simulate and refine the new geometry to match the characteristics of the stock suspension while increasing suspension travel. Critical measurements are verified, such as ball joint angle, CV joint angle, and clearance to surrounding parts to ensure no binding or interference.
A Slot and Tab catacomb design is used in the final design process to increase internal strength exponentially. The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of these kits are what sets HCR Racing apart from the competition. No kits are released to the public without numerous hours of vigorous testing in the rocks, desert, and dunes for true dual sport application.
MSRP : BASE YXZ-02400 $7,999 | Dual Sport ELITE YXZ-02600 $8,999
CONTACT INFO [www.hcrracing.com] [630 N. 800 W. Cedar City, UT 84721] [Toll Free: 888-928-7223] [435-865-9280]