Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
We are talking about kits for a T4... The strength of a Teryx frame is Superior to an XP900's.
The point im making is it is near impossible to bend one of LTI's fully boxed arms...
Simply a joke thats why i put a smiley face. I was fully aware of the topic of this conversation and I apologize for not keeping the topic narrow in discussion and serious. Everyone who has seen lti's stuff including me knows its quality. I can't find an emoticon for a serious face or it would go here

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

instigator

Jun 13, 2012
tustin,ca
I have LTI's kit on my T4 and love it. It works great in the rocks and just spent a week in Glamis and could hit some pretty big whoops at full speed and flew right on through. Very happy.:D

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
Hey Rus,

We will be moving forward with the development of our new "trail specific" T4 suspension system once the move to our new facility is complete. PM me for details if interested.
I would love to see someone come out with a "trail specific" kit in the +4 range with hi-clearance a-arms.

Boxed arms would be nice but if you're going to use tube make sure you include some sort of built in or bolt on CV guards.

Keep up the good work boys.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Simi Dude,

Just get the HCR kit and be done with it.

As for the T4 our camping neighbor in Glamis had one with a LTI kit and it did really well and looked awesome.

I know the LTI kit on a regular teryx kicks ass!

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
I see the Funco is a +6, how wide are the HCR and LTI kits?
What kind of ground clearance are you guys getting and what size tires?

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am running shaved down 30" BFG KM2 Mudd terrains currently but will be making a change soon. I do not like the tire being shaved so much as it has taken some of the stickiness away. I will however stick with a DOT LT tire as I prefer te durability and smooth driving characteristics they provide.

Going off of memory I have 14" of ground clearance from the ground to the bottom of my skid plate. That is with all of my pre load backed out. I will increase the ride height before my next trip as I noticed the ride height drop once the shocks warmed and settled. I would like to Maintain 14-15" at all times.

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
15" of clearance would be nice to maintain for trail and rock crawling.

What tires are you thinking of next Joey and did you notice a big loss of power going to the LT tires in a 30"?

Thanks for the info. guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000