2010 UTV of the Year Award Winner and Member Giveaway Announcement

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 8, 2009

Polaris RZR4 2010 UTV Of The Year

Congratulations to Polaris for winning the 2010 UTVUnderground/UTVGuide.net UTV Of The Year award sponsored by Black Rhino Performance!

Polaris will be presented with an award later this month that they can add to their trophy case back in Minnesota!​

NOW FOR THE PRIZE DRAWING WINNERS!!!

The Black Rhino Performance Roll Cage Of Choice Goes To

Xmotorcr

The Black Rhino Performance Rigid Industries LED Bar Goes To
NEVERENOUGH

The Black Rhino Performance UMP Air Intake Goes To

The Black Rhino Performance Swag Pack Goes To
funder

The Case of Monster Energy Courtesy of CrowleyOffRoad.com
megadesertdiesel

The UTV Calender from Sand Calenders. com Goes To
mmcneel & Top Dog

The UTVUG/4130/XMF T-Shirts Go To
Ferg951 & RZRUAE

Thank you to everyone who voted and participated. I will be emailing all of the winners to explain how they can claim their prizes! Thank you very much to Jon Crowley of UTVGuide.net for helping me put this togeather and we really want to thank our sponsor Black Rhino Performance for putting up some amazing prizes making this the best online giveaway we have ever had!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I think its awesome that UTVunserground and Black Rhino Performance did a give away contest and all you had to do was make a comment on a thread!!! Good job GUYS!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Congrats to all the giveaway winners, thanks to everyone that participated and a big thanks to Black Rhino Performance for the awesome prizes.

And also to Polaris for winning the first UTV of the Year award with the RZR 4!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Congrats to all , It has been Black Rhino Performance Pleasure to offer the products that have been won.
A special thanks to

SFI
Rigid
UMP
UTVunderground

For helping out with the prizes. These are truly the best products out there for there application

To all the Winners Please Pm me for future instructions

Again thank you for your participation

Black Rhino Performance

You Guys ROCK !

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I think its awesome that UTVunserground and Black Rhino Performance did a give away contest and all you had to do was make a comment on a thread!!! Good job GUYS!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!
X2,Awesome job

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Congrats to all the winners and BIG thanks to Black Rhino Performance for all the prizes. ;)

Dude I never win s**t! :mad:

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
WOW thanks to UTVUNDERGROUND, John Crowley and black rhino performance. This is a great site I am glad to be a part of it. Congrats to Polaris and all the other winners.

Ferg951

Wannabe FatRod - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 17, 2010
Thanks utvunderground and black rhino performance. You guys rock. Thanks again.

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
Thanks to Black Rhino, Crowley, and Joey D, Cool to see contests like this, and congrats to all the winners.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Thank you!!! I can't wait to get my calendar so I can start marking up all the events I want to go to this year.

I wasnt lucky enought to win the calander , so i went out and got one , its pretty cool , its got a sweet Teyrx on January. Congradulations on your win !!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000